Super Bowl Squares

How much per square?

• Total voters

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
February 7th is the Super Bowl and wanted to see if there is any interest in doing Super Bowl squares? I can run it just want to see if there is enough interest in it? We would need to sell 100 squares in two weeks. I will put up a poll to see for what amount we should run. I personally like $100 a square but if it’s going to be an issue we can do $50 or $20. Please vote if your interested and I will work on getting it set up.

Reactions: Z28Camaro

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
How it works: there are 4 opportunities to win during the Super Bowl. 1st quarter, half time, 3rd quarter, and final score. The scores dictates the winning numbers. Example: score is 10 to 14. Winning numbers are 0 and 4. Score is 35 to 28, winning numbers are 5 and 8. It’s the number in the single digit position. Here is an example of a filled out square: if the score is 7 to 7 Andy Scroggins win on this grid.
AE5EA853-5225-42B3-B21A-970902FBDE13.jpeg

except we won’t pick the numbers until all squares are sold. They are randomly picked out of a bag-so that everyone has a fair shot.

$100 per square gives a jackpot of $10k
1st quarter payout $2k
Halftime payout $2k
3rd quarter payout $2k
Final score payout $4k
Or any other combo equal to $10k

$20 per square gives a jackpot of $2k
$500 pay out for each quarter

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
No idea what it is, but I'm in
You cant be fucking serious
I'm in as long as payouts equal the pool. None of that house keeps a percent BS that some people do. Also like $100, but would go down to whatever works.
Same, no fucks given about a dollar amount. As long as you aint strong arming us
Dude doing it has lot of work to do.. I'd like to get paid for doing it.
NEGATIVE, thats not how it works. The only work he has is collecting money and pulling numbers, We could teach a monkey that in 5 minutes
I will never by squares that compensates the dude that started it. Thats why you tip the dude that started it. If you dont tip, then your a cheap fuck, and should not be invited back the following year.

edit: drunk post had to change a couple of words lol

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Not sure. Always paid cash, never online. I would bet if they did get upset its because people put all the money through friends and family. Im guessing if you paid their little fee they wouldnt give a fuck. So pay more than 100, use the goods and services, and then add a little for Juan's work.

If we do it that way, I have dibs on "BADAZZTEALCOBRA has sent GLADIATOR $120 for goods and services for chandelier installation" :s00ls:

I'm definitely in. I voted $50 but would do $100 if that's what everyone agreed on.

I also agree that I would float Juan a few bucks as a tip for doing it, but don't want to see a big chunk taken out by the "house".

Preference is also just to split it four ways for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, final. Never understood why the final was worth more? :dunno:

In any case, I am in.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I am not looking to get any money out of this except if I win a square but I have enough problems right now, and don’t need anymore “legal” issues. I have done straight cash ones before but with this short of time, it’s going to be difficult to collect cash from 100 people. I know there is a way let me keep researching. Might have to become a “charity event”

Thread Info