Sunset Orange Turbo T/A Sold!

Putting on the market officially my SOM Turbo T/A. The wife and I are under contract to move to our forever home and I would prefer to not have to move the car and all its accessories again in the winter. The new house has a 3 1/2 car garage right now however until I built another garage the extra space will be taken up by riding lawn mowers and ATV's as this property a decent size.

With that being said this is being priced to move quickly. We move in February and I would like for it to be gone before then. I would prefer it stay in the TCG family and deal with someone here. Again Priced to sell quick.

If you believe the below price is too high and you are not a serious buyer please move on. If you are a serious buyer please make an offer. I welcome any serious buyers to come check out the car. I guarantee it is one of the cleanest if not the cleanest build for sale right now.

Sold!!!!

Car will come with all paperwork and build sheets/receipts!

Engine:

Thompson Motorsport Built Iron Block 5.3
Blueprinted GM Block
GM crank polished and balanced
Race Cam Bearings Single Piece
King Main and Rod Bearings
Manley 4340 Connecting Rods With all ARP Hardware
Diamond Pistons with Rings set for Boost
High Pressure/High Volume Oil Pump
Billet Timing Set
BTR Stage 2 Turbo Cam
LS7 Lifters
Trunion Upgrade on Stock Rockers
Fully Built and assembled by Thompson Motorsports before shipped to the performance shop
Engine is rated for over 1000 HP

A/C Retaining Tubular K Member

Transmission:

FTI Level 4 TH400 Reverse Manual Valve Body
Trans Brake

Race prepped factory Chevy case
-Short Shaft
-FTI Billet aluminum transbrake valvebody
-Reverse Shift Pattern
-34 element sprague
-4 clutch intermediate
-Billet Clutch Hub
-Race material clutches

-Deep aluminum pan
All A/N lines

Derale Transmission Cooler Mounted remote with its own fan Zero overheating Issues
Custom Yank 3600 Stall Converter.
-This converter was custom built for this car with its specs. No shims, no weird fitment issues to the flexplate. All measurements were taken and given to yank for a direct bolt up fit.

SFI Flex Plate by TCI
Custom Chromolly Shaft. Measured and Built for this car

Custom Shifter work. Trans Brake Button has a safety switch you can turn off. this way you do not accidentally activate it while normal driving

Rear End

GM 12 bolt rear end
New Detroit Locker
3.42 gear ratio
33 spline axles
Girdle Cover
4 channel system

Turbo System/Exhaust

78mm Turbo with Custom Piping
Huron Speed Manifolds
-Custom heat coated and then hand wrapped
All turbo piping is wrapped in heat wrap
All Trans lines and A/C Lines are wrapped and treated to keep out heat and avoid any burning
Standard Boost Controller

Suspension

QA1 Adjustable Shocks on all 4 corners
Tubular Lower Front Control Arms
Upgraded Pan Hard Bar/Sway Bar etc

Fuel System

Dual 340 in-tank pumps
120 LBS Injectors

Rim/Tires

Currently Sits on Race Star Wheels on Drag Radials and Skinnies up front
Car will come with another set of street driving Corvette wheels (Pictured)

MISC

Mighty Mouse Race Catch Can System
New Battery
Mild to Wild Exhaust Switch. Car has a automatic cut out on it located just before the rear axle.

I may be missing 1 or 2 items. This car has a massive amount of work done to it and is a turn key street/strip car. All work was professionally done 80-90 miles ago. It has always been garage kept on a battery tender. The battery tender will come with the car as will any and all accessories I have for it if the buyer so chooses. The car retains A/C however it does need to be recharged. The performance shop did not have a machine to do so, and the build was finished in winter. The passenger window motor also finally gave out on me. Beyond those 2 items the car needs nothing.

Car made over 700 HP through a TH400 Transmission unlocked on Pump 93. The setup is good for over 1000 HP. Its on a mild tune right now, simply add in a boost leash and turn it up. Car was tuned by Spooltec in Indiana

Serious inquiry's only. As I said above the car is priced to sell. I need this gone by February. If you are seriously interested please send me a message and I will work with you.

Car is located in Plainfield

Catch-Can.jpg
Engine-2.jpg
Engine-3.jpg
Engine-4.jpg
Engine-5.jpg
Engine-6.jpg
Engine-bay.jpg
Engine.jpg
Front-1.jpg
Shifter-1.jpg
Shifter-2.jpg
Side-1.jpg
Trans-1.jpg
Trans-2.jpg
Trunon-Upgrade.jpg
Turbo-1.jpg
Turbo-2.jpg
Turbo-3.jpg
Wheels.jpg

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Also forgot to mention in the above post. The speedometer works in my car. Most th400 cars the speedometer does not work as it does not have the input for the sensor like on the 60 and 80 transmission.

It’s been wired to the front wheel speed sensors so this is a true street drivable car.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I priced it to sell. Since we are moving I wanted it gone. If I took the car with me the price would have gone back up to 25-28 grand since I would be in no hurry to sell.

A local guy reached out. Showed up with a big diesel and trailer. Shot the shit with me for an hour and paid cash. Boom done and gone. Real nice dude. I’m happy, he’s happy. Couldn’t have gone better.

Thread Info