Sunday Morning Cars & Coffee - 2020

lastls1

Reaction score
Ah well either way. Nice turn out for a non supercar Saturday type show

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
This group has really changed inthe past year. Amazing.
It has a lot more cars for sure. With no cruise nights, lack of Super Car Saturdays, and less to do in general, people seem to be gravitating towards this show more.

A few of us were talking that we hope things don't get out of hand. As it seems people who started the event aren't present most of the time. And it isn't run with the staff that a Super Car Saturday was. So we pray people don't ruin a good thing. As these types of gatherings get bigger they seem to end up drawing trouble at some point. So try to keep the lot clean, be on the lookout for people endlessly cruising the lot, revving their engines, and so on. Plenty for everyone to enjoy without that stuff.

AWDCD3

Reaction score
It has a lot more cars for sure. With no cruise nights, lack of Super Car Saturdays, and less to do in general, people seem to be gravitating towards this show more.

A few of us were talking that we hope things don't get out of hand. As it seems people who started the event aren't present most of the time. And it isn't run with the staff that a Super Car Saturday was. So we pray people don't ruin a good thing. As these types of gatherings get bigger they seem to end up drawing trouble at some point. So try to keep the lot clean, be on the lookout for people endlessly cruising the lot, revving their engines, and so on. Plenty for everyone to enjoy without that stuff.
Believe me, we've had several conversations with people already.

sher-bant

Reaction score
Hi guys...

theres an exotic car meet in Milwaukee area tomorrow...I think.
any know wtf I’m talking about?

AWDCD3

Reaction score
Yes, its true. After the bullshit that happened last week as people were leaving, that's is for the time being.

JimmyGT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yes, its true. After the bullshit that happened last week as people were leaving, that's is for the time being.
O ok I thought it was Because this Covid shit. People acting stoopid ? Didn’t attend last week

AWDCD3

Reaction score
O ok I thought it was Because this Covid shit. People acting stoopid ? Didn’t attend last week
Yes. People decided to leave when it started to rain and were laying rubber and getting sideways. Somebody complained to Mall management.
I feel bad for Calibre Coffee. He got put in the middle of this.

LikeABauce302

Reaction score
Yup I just saw that. There was also a ricer meet that cruised from Streets of Woodfield to the Arboretum a couple nights ago. I'm sure the businesses there said enough is enough. It sucks that a good thing gets ruined by a few. Social media is trash. Word gets out too quickly and then it's ruined.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Now you guys know why it's been so hard for TCG to get something regular again.

But, let me see if I can get an official TCG C&C going since apparently we were never directly involved with this one..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom