Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You know damn well I was in the process of bricking my ECU this day. Now I need to switch to turbocharging the B king because half the cars JUST start gaining steam at 160mph +.

I miss the sarcasm , sorry Medline is oppressing me hard today and this is making me happy.

YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE DOING. I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING. WE ALLLLLLLLLL KNOW.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Dont be a pussy. The cruise wasnt just nothing but highway racing. 90% of it was literally just cruising in a pack and enjoying the drive.
Well,

Even the 800hp+ cars weren't leaving Mook and I behind. Its not like they did a massive highway blast for miles and miles. They did a blast and shut it down, they were always within sight.

Reactions: UWISHU1

JFish75

Addict
TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2019
Winfield, Il.
I got sepearted from the lead group leaving Woodfield, if you're not afraid to run triple digit speeds for a few miles you'll be fine :D

I guess that’s nothing I haven’t done before [emoji6]. Not sure if I’m up for running triple digits for long stretch’s though. I’m more of a quick run then bring it back down. I’m too old to go to jail, lol.

Reactions: UWISHU1

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
I guess that’s nothing I haven’t done before [emoji6]. Not sure if I’m up for running triple digits for long stretch’s though. I’m more of a quick run then bring it back down. I’m too old to go to jail, lol.
Lol shit i ain't no spring chicken. I figure they'll catch the slowest one Haha.

J/K

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Jeffs FRC Jeffs FRC, tried to salvage this shot but only made it marginally better.

IMG_20200426_160501-01.jpeg

Thread Info