HBO / MAX Succession

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Starting s4 tonight. I literally can’t stand any of these characters, idk why I’m still watching

Shiv also acts a lot hotter than she is. Chick is a 5 on a good day. Every character is super cringe in their own totally unique way, it’s actually almost impressive
We watch BECAUSE they are despicable people

Reactions: 69Nice

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I can't really watch this anymore. I'm on s4 ep3 (i think) but the level of cringe has surpassed my tolerance

I turned it on last night for like 5 mins then Tom sat down with Matsson and his crew as they were talking about "whether france would make it"....as soon as Tom started talking I turned it off.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Baytchos

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
It sucks.

Tom becomes CEO. The brothers get nothing. Shiv goes back to Tom. The end.
What the fook

How does Tom become CEO, and is it of the whole company (ATN and all)? What spoils the deal with Matsson? The brothers would still have their equity in the company, worth at least $1b each IIRC, wouldn't they?

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
What spoiled the matsson deal? IIRC he offered $187/share and their stock price bounced between $110 and $140/share, on what planet would the board turn that deal down.

Matteson bought ATN and everything, but wanted an American CEO for political purposes. Was supposed to be Shiv but he backstabbed her and picked Tom.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info