Subway sued for allegedly no tuna in tuna sandwiches

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I barely ever go to the chain sandwich shops. So many good mom and pop sandwich shops in the Chicagoland.

My go to is Avanti Caffe on Elmhurst road in Mount Prospect. Mom and pop Italian sandwich shop...loads the meat on and good quality stuff. And they are hardly more expensive than Subway....$7 for a 10 inch sub that has probably 3/4 pound of meat on it. Also love Franco's in Streamwood, Mario's in Addison, and the Picnic Basket in Libertyville.
Francos and Marios are my favorites as well.
I dont think Ive ever had anything bad at Francos. If you guys like turkey, then you have to get their hot italian turkey sandwich. Its like a beef sandwich, but made with turkey. Their subs on focaccia bread are very good as well. Dont get me started on their cannolis or homemade turtle cookies :love::love:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I dont think Ive ever had anything bad at Francos. If you guys like turkey, then you have to get their hot italian turkey sandwich. Its like a beef sandwich, but made with turkey. Their subs on focaccia bread are very good as well. Dont get me started on their cannolis or homemade turtle cookies :love::love:

You ever get the huge cannoli for a party?

If you havent, its literally a huge cannoli with a ton of little cannoli inside it, then you get a tub of the cream for it so you can break apart the big cannoli and scoop it up and eat it like a nacho chip.

Fuck is that shit good.

This is how you can tell im a fat fuck, getting all excited about a cannoli. :bowrofl:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
You ever get the huge cannoli for a party?

If you havent, its literally a huge cannoli with a ton of little cannoli inside it, then you get a tub of the cream for it so you can break apart the big cannoli and scoop it up and eat it like a nacho chip.

Fuck is that shit good.

This is how you can tell im a fat fuck, getting all excited about a cannoli. :bowrofl:
Yes we have ordered it for several parties
My Wife is super cool with the owner and his Wife. She has been waiting on them for probably 15 years if not longer. So they look out for us when we have a party and order a bunch of shit or if the Wife and I go in their for lunch. They have been having a car show the last few years. Looks decent from the pics, we always have something to do that day

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Yes we have ordered it for several parties
My Wife is super cool with the owner and his Wife. She has been waiting on them for probably 15 years if not longer. So they look out for us when we have a party and order a bunch of shit or if the Wife and I go in their for lunch. They have been having a car show the last few years. Looks decent from the pics, we always have something to do that day

1613677727639.png

Just without the graduation stuff on it.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I've had that sandwich...absolutely delicious. And everything I've ever had in their bakery is outstanding! I feel like a total fatass leaving that place.....get a sub, chips, drink....and then I'm like fuck, I need some of those cookies too.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info