TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
giphy.gif

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I barely ever go to the chain sandwich shops. So many good mom and pop sandwich shops in the Chicagoland.

My go to is Avanti Caffe on Elmhurst road in Mount Prospect. Mom and pop Italian sandwich shop...loads the meat on and good quality stuff. And they are hardly more expensive than Subway....$7 for a 10 inch sub that has probably 3/4 pound of meat on it. Also love Franco's in Streamwood, Mario's in Addison, and the Picnic Basket in Libertyville.

Reactions: FESTER665

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I barely ever go to the chain sandwich shops. So many good mom and pop sandwich shops in the Chicagoland.

My go to is Avanti Caffe on Elmhurst road in Mount Prospect. Mom and pop Italian sandwich shop...loads the meat on and good quality stuff. And they are hardly more expensive than Subway....$7 for a 10 inch sub that has probably 3/4 pound of meat on it. Also love Franco's in Streamwood, Mario's in Addison, and the Picnic Basket in Libertyville.

My issue is with my local deli. Call it in they say 15 min. Get there in 20 min and wait 5-10 more min...

Subway I order my food on app and it's done 100% of the time

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

Francos and Marios are my favorites as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info