Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
This is a plausible answer I have found on the interwebs :

" It’s no longer required so stores can choose not to have them. Honestly if they sold them in smaller amounts, I think stores would be more willing to keep them but as it is now, you get a whole bunch of oregano bags, one bag takes forever to go through, and then the expiration date arrives and you have a whole bunch of oregano to throw out and that’s money wasted . "

Not sure if true though . The lady at the store I go to said to me Subway doesn't carry it anymore . There's a Subway in Belvidere I'll try to go to during the week and see if they stock oregano.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Subway is fine in a pinch...their rotisserie chicken is about the only thing I'd eat there anyways...expensive, but if I've got no other options, it'll do.

And fuck Jersey Mike's overrated junk, Subway>JM...But I'd rather have Firehouse or Potbellies if I had the choice (but even Potbellies is kind of blah). Wich Witch is also solid. But they all pale in comparison to Wawa...do yourself a favor and find one....so good.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
You can order any of their subs as a "sub in a tub" without the bread. Its like a lunch meat salad. They roll up the meats and cheese, slice it and put on top a bed of lettuce. Then you can top it mikes way or however you want.
Oh wow! That sounds great. I had no idea they did that. I've been avoiding sandwich shops because I'm trying to not eat bread. That's awesome. Thanks for info!

Reactions: radioguy6
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info