Thanks!

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I hesitate to bump this but things are a bit lean here in Mooktville. Trying to rebuild my business and my second sales job is extremely slow right now...so the income is unpredictable all around. To all of you that have subscribed to help out, your support means an immeasurable amount to me. To those that haven't, you're dead to me. Kidding, of course. Subscriptions are not at all required to be part of this family and I'll never turn the site into a pay to play type of thing but any little bit right now would help me while I'm in this rebuilding phase.

1600878269146.png

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I’m really enjoying the exclusive monthly nudes that come with the subscription👍🏻
Its been hard trying to keep them fresh, but I think I'm doing a good job so far.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Looks like I'll start offering free shirts to subscribing members come January. Need to work up a new (simple) logo and then James (Shocker Racing) will get them printed regularly for old and new subscribing members. Stay tuned.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
The “Super Premium” web cam access! Only if you order in the next 12 minutes! Supplies are running low!

GTvert90

Addict
Donating Member
Reaction score
Do we get a little subscribing member plaque under our name?! Forget real perks like T shirts... I want all that internet rep.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I did the yearly in April so I’m assuming just do one-time for extra support?

Donated to noodz fund.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Do we get a little subscribing member plaque under our name?! Forget real perks like T shirts... I want all that internet rep.
Of course!

I did the yearly in April so I’m assuming just do one-time for extra support?

Donated to noodz fund.
Damn, Frank. You didn't have to donate again. It's very much appreciated tho! :love:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I had to go look to see when I had last sent a donation, cause my old and fragile memory couldn't remember. It was three weeks ago, LOL.

I should be good for another year, plus a little something extra for the Mook Mook. Maybe something from the ever-shrinking Taco Bell menu? :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom