Subframes

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
For those that are close to the IL - IN border, there is a shop in Hammond that has done at least 3 Cobras. The guy is good and does excellent work. Reasonable too. $200 for the install and that includes repainting the subs and surrounding area after the install.
Both Tim and Chicago Mike have had theirs installed there and are happy.
If anyone is interested, I'll try to find his name and number again.
Maybe Tim or Mike remember the name of the shop?

Dan

S

Scream'n95Cobra

Hank and i were thinking about getting a group purchase going on the MM full lengths. Have you guys bought yours yet? We are going to call them tomorrow and get some info on pricing and whatnot.

You guys interested? This will be a gp for chisvt and stlmustangs. Let us know.

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
Ok, the guy in Hammond is actually in East Chicago, Indiana. Just down the street.

It is Hoekstra Alignment & Service.

The owner is Jeff Hoekstra.
Nice guy and is known in the chassis building community.

The address is:
722 West 151st Street
East Chicago, IN 46312
219-398-1044

He is open on Saturday, but you have to schedule the install with him.

Dana

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
Yes, very interested

Scream'n95Cobra said:
Hank and i were thinking about getting a group purchase going on the MM full lengths. Have you guys bought yours yet? We are going to call them tomorrow and get some info on pricing and whatnot.

You guys interested? This will be a gp for chisvt and stlmustangs. Let us know.

Let's do it. Very few guys on the forum have subframes, and I'm sick of hearing creaking while I'm turning the good ship cobra

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
I HIGHLY recommend Jeff. He did a fantastic job welding and painting my MM SF connectors, looks factory. Just call and schedule an appointment. I felt the difference the moment I got the car back on I-294 and started changing lanes and accelerating.

Dana said:
Ok, the guy in Hammond is actually in East Chicago, Indiana. Just down the street.

It is Hoekstra Alignment & Service.

The owner is Jeff Hoekstra.
Nice guy and is known in the chassis building community.

The address is:
722 West 151st Street
East Chicago, IN 46312
219-398-1044

He is open on Saturday, but you have to schedule the install with him.

Dana

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info