Subaru BRZ vs Ford Mustang

T

trev0006

Subaru BRZ vs Ford Mustang

Angus MacKenzie pits the 2013 Subaru BRZ against its American rival - the 2013 Ford Mustang V6. After carving up canyon roads in both cars, Angus hands the keys over to pro race driver Randy Pobst for limit testing and hot laps around Streets of Willow racetrack. Find out which front engine, rear-wheel drive coupe reigns supreme!

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
12 minutes. Fuck. I hate it when writers feel the need to give us a history lesson. We are enthusiasts. We know. Just get on with it already.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I agree with their conclusion, however.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
The Mustang was faster around the road course, dragstrip and any acceleration tests, but they deemed the BRZ more fun to drive because of its chassis and steering responsiveness.

jason05gt

Reaction score
Fun to drive is boring after a lap or two when you are getting your doors blown off. I’ll take the faster performance car any day of the week.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
The good thing about low horsepower cars is that you can always add more. Seems to be the only thing keeping back the BRZ/FR-S.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
A purpouse built sports car compared to a big heavy pony car. Not exactly an apples to apples comparison and the big ol' base model V6 Mustang still beat it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom