• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

sub and amp for sale

tonys99gtp

Reaction score
I am selling my Orion 1200d amp and Orion 12 Hcca sub w/subzone box. I have no pictures, but if anyone is interested I can meet them and they can check it out. 550.00 is the price. I am the original owner of all equipment. I dont have access to my computer at the moment. I can be emailed at [email protected] Thanks Tony

tonys99gtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by tonys99gtp@Sep 21 2005, 04:30 PM
I am selling my Orion 1200d amp and Orion 12 Hcca sub w/subzone box. I have no pictures, but if anyone is interested I can meet them and they can check it out. 550.00 is the price. I am the original owner of all equipment. I dont have access to my computer at the moment. I can be emailed at [email protected] Thanks Tony
[snapback]98498[/snapback]​

I have dropped price to 400.00. I have it out of the car. ready to go. Thanks Tony

I

imported_GraFFix

Id love to get it from you but i have no extra cash at the moment...All the other stuff I have is all Orion and I love it.

If anyone is looking this stuff is great...Orion makes some quality stuff and the 12 will pound.

Free bump for ya

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom