Stuff your wife/gf does that drives you nuts

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
My fiancee wants 2 more kids, a larger house, she wants to work less, me to pay for more, and me to work my scheduled hours and no OT or extra days... Oh and she wants a new car.
Tells me we need to save money yet continues to complain about her credit cards and spends money on candy crush

Reactions: Blood on Blood

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
My fiancee wants 2 more kids, a larger house, she wants to work less, me to pay for more, and me to work my scheduled hours and no OT or extra days... Oh and she wants a new car. ?
I often wonder if some women understand the concept of how money works, like wouldn’t we all want to work less and have nicer things?

Unfortunately that’s just not how it works.

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
I often wonder if some women understand the concept of how money works, like wouldn’t we all want to work less and have nicer things?

Unfortunately that’s just not how it works.
I'm now work 4 10s instead of 5 8s. She complains she sits around all day waiting for me to come home. Like that's my fault. Do you want to go work full time and I'll stay home? No?

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
My wife doesn’t understand the function of a 3 way light switch or what switch turns on what light in the house. So if there is a 3 or 4 gang switch box she just keep slapping switches until she turns on or off the right light.

If there is a flat surface there is mail or junk stacked on it.

I take the garbage to the curb Monday morning and with in 5 minutes there is more garbage or recycle thrown on the garage floor like oh hey your forgot this.

Brings home new junk and tells me just put it in the garage. I have told her over and over the garage is mine. Rest of the house is yours.

She is terrible on the phone. Calls me to talk says three words and then it is 15 minuets of silence. Or she will call me to see where I am at and 9 times out of 10 I’m in the neighborhood or turning the corner on my street.

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Yes so much quality content, it’s been life changing for me to realize that a lot of women have some of the same horrible traits.

I finally feel understood?

FE203BFF-9D05-4C09-A718-0B24CE05E0BB.gif

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I've boiled it all down to the fact that men most often make decisions and form opinions based on logic, whereas women base their decisions and opinions on emotion. When the wife and I argue or disagree on something, it helps each of us to acknowledge that point so we can view things from the others' perspective. And more often than not, she finally caves in and admits I'm right. Well, more often than in the past anyway... :LOL:

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
One more thing. Her idea of cleaning is laughable at best. Perfect example. I came home from work today and she tells me that she did the dishes. Ok great. I take one look at then and put them all back in the sink to re wash the grease off.

Stainless appliances. Seriously she has no fucks given because she didn’t pay for them. I clean these fuckers on the daily and they look like shit as soon as she cook anything. Some days I rather order take out or go hungry then have her cook on the stove.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Here's the obverse.

First time in my life.

Preheated the oven for pizza.

Started smelling burning plastic.

The ONE. SINGULAR. UNO. EINS. ONE plastic oven cover was left in the oven. After she left it out for 6 days on the table (because horizontal surface means just dump shit including the oven stuff) I put it back in the oven. Only to fucking melt it.

Currently cleaning this fuckstory up right now...

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Damn, I always thought I had a good one but really she’s a saint after reading through this thread ?

She does 90% of the cooking 75% of the dishes, 20% of my laundry, 90% of the parenting duties, 100% of the dog poop pickup, never complains about me spending some time playing video games or just watching YouTube in my office, only gives me a little shit for my dumb purchases like guns I don’t need and best of all she isn’t into expensive unnecessary items like purses, jewelry or getting manicure/pedicures.

She just kinda sucks at cleaning and uses vinegar spray to clean which makes me want to puke, she can’t close a closet door to save her life and she doesn’t like to screw the tops back onto things which makes for a fun game of 150 pill pickup in the middle of the night when you just wanted some Tylenol.

Oh and she has continued to use the grocery pickup vs going shopping which is really annoying because that leads to us getting 1/2 the stuff we want and garbage substitutes. Also she buys dumb milks, didn’t even know macadamia milk was a thing until last week ?

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Here's the obverse.

First time in my life.

The ONE. SINGULAR. UNO. EINS. ONE plastic oven cover was left in the oven. After she left it out for 6 days on the table (because horizontal surface means just dump shit including the oven stuff) I put it back in the oven. Only to fucking melt it.

Didn’t want to just turn it to cleaning cycle and let it sort itself out?

Also she buys dumb milks, didn’t even know macadamia milk was a thing until last week ?
:rofl: we always have some obscure milk in our fridge. She tries to recreate something she had at Starbucks, it doesn’t taste the same, and then the bizarre milk expires in the back of the fridge.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Didn’t want to just turn it to cleaning cycle and let it sort itself out?
No it was bad. :rofl: smoked out the house and fire alarms went crazy for a minute or two. Smoke billowing out of the oven. I did get it all cleaned up and got the large majority of melted plastic off the racks and bottom of the oven. I did run the self clean after the fact and run it up to 450 for 10 minutes to burn any remaining plastic off the racks. Like brand new.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Here's the obverse.

First time in my life.

With as many times you have posted in this thread, I see a long and happy marriage in your future.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info