Stuff your wife/gf does that drives you nuts

69Nice

Rainman
Sep 4, 2020
CO
In case it wasn't already said, I'll say when she gasps at random times while I'm driving and I think like someone is dying, but it just ends up being a dead squirrel in the road or something like that.
This is about the only gripe- damn near causes me to crash.

292005EF-941F-4209-9418-5573E03E0603.jpeg

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
The list can be endless but just today found one:

Her hitting “synch” on the climate control in the car when my side is 10 degrees different than hers.

There’s zero need to fuck with my side.
Dude my wife is always hot at home and likes the house cold AF like we are ice fishing or some shit. In the car the heat is on so high it’s hotter than a sauna and I can’t breathe

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Oh boy not sure I can do this within the character limit

Hardly cooks anymore
Doesn’t clean anything
Doesn’t do laundry
Doesn’t put laundry away
Lives out of a laundry basket
If one bathroom is out of toilet paper she goes into another and doesn’t restock anything
Eats shit at midnight and complains about her weight
Anything she does is with least amount of effort possible. Will grab cheese out of the drawer and just toss it on a shelf and not even seal the bag.
Doesn’t throw out garbage
Doesn’t pay bills
Doesn’t grab the mail
Never puts anything away
Makes a mess in every room
Doesn’t organize anything, just stacks shit on shit
First one to blame everyone else for things she does. Like gets snippy with the kids if they leave clothes on the floor but she has clothes in every room on the floor from her
Doesn’t dust
Leaves empty bottles in the shower
Complains she doesn’t have nice things when all she has to do is take care of or clean things
Wants to hang out and falls asleep within 5min every fucking time
Is obsessed with her job and talks about nothing else
Comes home and sits in the driveway for 20min scrolling on her phone. Doesn’t matter if I have to leave at a certain time she is too concerned with herself only
Has no time management
Has no boundaries and let’s her job fuck her every chance they get
Spends $125+ a month on Starbucks, never finishes her drinks and leaves the cups everywhere
If I wash the bed sheets and don’t put them on she will complain when she has to put them on the bed.
Opens the window and turns on the ac in winter regardless.
Will only do grocery pickup
Just shovels shit into cabinets, won’t throw out old shit
Doesn’t believe in expiration dates
Thinks working 40hr weeks and driving the kids to activities means she doesn’t have to do a fucking thing at home
First thing she does when getting home or getting the kids to bed is jump on the couch and doesn’t move much after that. I’m lucky she lets out the dogs

That’s all i got for now

Let me add to it
First one to complain if someone farts but will drop a stinker and not use the bathroom fan
Uses the bathroom with the door open at home and her sisters house
Thinks the kids are her slaves and always asks them to get her stuff from garage fridge or to grab her phone or coffee wherever she left it. I mean always.
Buys new clothes or jackets due to old stuff not fitting and doesn’t dispose of old stuff
Will ask her to stop and pick something up on her way and it’s always an issue
Whatever she does she fucks up so I have to go back and fix it
She lost her debit card 6 months ago. She has yet to cancel it or request a new one
I tell her we have to save money and she just keeps swiping her credit card. Then gets pissed when I say she has to use her bonus to pay down the credit card…two weeks later it’s maxed out again
Told her to drop off her car at 8am Saturday for tires and she said WHAT, I can’t get up that early. So my stupid ass dropped it off and walked home in 15* weather
Holy fuck dude, fuck it I’ll be the first to say it. Why are you still married? Your life sounds miserable.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
My only complaint is her cleaning everything and I mean everything with some sort of Clorox. Besides that, she works full time, cooks, cleans, blows me when I ask and some times without asking, and I get ass on a regular. Love waking up on a weekend morning with my meat stick in her hand as she wants to fuck first thing.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I feel much better after having attended the AWS (Annoying Wife Syndrome) seminar with you guys. Like Shawn says, Amy's good traits vastly outweigh the issue of needing to look for something she stashed. Plus I have gotten to know her over the years so I know my cast iron pans will be on the drink cart rather than in the pan cupboard.

Reactions: Shawn1112

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
My only complaint is her cleaning everything and I mean everything with some sort of Clorox. Besides that, she works full time, cooks, cleans, blows me when I ask and some times without asking, and I get ass on a regular. Love waking up on a weekend morning with my meat stick in her hand as she wants to fuck first thing.
Must be nice.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

I’m not married and I get treated like a king and we rarely fight very similar to Shawn. She does want the ring the get married I’ll go as far as get the ring I don’t want nothing to change. I’ll probably propose on Valentine’s Day this year which is around the corner.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Mine is great except for:
  • Struggles with de-cluttering. My fix for this is I throw stuff away when she's not around. I also have done with with a past business partner who could not make a decision about getting rid of stuff. I will just do it haha.
  • We have a cleaning lady, twice a month. Wife uses our big kitchen island as a place of clutter, catalogues she will never read, Amazon boxes... It's a fugging mess right now. Then complains the night before when she has to clean it up for the cleaning lady haha.
  • Typical chick, every side pocket in her car is full of trash. Never washes her car.
  • Wants to lose weight, but her way. Which basically never happens unless we are attending some big social function like a wedding. Gains it all back. She made a big cake the other day, first one in years. No idea why.
  • Most of the drawers in the house have a ton of crap in there. Again, never sorts through it and throws stuff away. Acts very put out when I do it and she realizes it after the fact.
Clutter and holding onto stuff that we don't use can really work me up.

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I’ll offer to go through clutter together once… give it a few days then stuff gets tossed. At least if I put her stuff in a pile it’ll get overwhelming for her and she takes care of it. Also we had my parents over for pizza tonight, and I came down from sleeping all day to a spotless kitchen. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Reading everything here makes me REALLYYYYYY appreciate my wife so much more. I can't complain. My wife used to work and ended up closing her company and being a stay at home wife/mom. When I worked construction and come home, food was on the table waiting for me nice and warm, dishes were cleaned, laundry was done, house would be as clean as possible (hard to keep clean with 2 kids). Once I was done eating, I'd jump on my game for a bit and she never had an issue. She knows playing my game is my stress relief. Always had my clothes ready for work or sleep. Very supportive. Always backed my ideas when I ran it by her.

We hardly ever argue. When we do, they last less than a day (usually a few hours) and we're back to normal. Arguments weren't bad neither. We'd just spend time in separate rooms cooling off then apologize to each other and talk it out.

I stayed at home all year (got into day trading) so that we can focus on our autistic daughter and get her under control (extremely little sleep, tantrums, hitting, ect). My wife was about to go crazy. We worked together and got our daughter under control. Now that I've been home, she (my wife) still does the same thing. She still cooks, cleans, does laundry, ect. I of course help her, but not once has she really slacked off. Hell, even when she had surgery and needed to rest for a couple weeks, she still got up within a couple days and still did what she does best.

We've been together for almost 15 years (this year) and married just about 9 years (this year).

So again.... I'm truly lucky to have my wife as my wife, and I do appreciate her.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Mine is basically perfect except for one thing.

She can't close a door to save her life. She pulls them basically to a crack, then wont pull it all the way shut. And I mean this for interior doors like bedroom, bathroom, laundry room doors and so on. Not like the front door or cabinet doors.

I came to find out from asking her mom this way back in the day that in her childhood home they had a "No closed doors" rule. And her and her two siblings were basically wired to not ever fully close a door. She grew up with a single mom as a parent and they had some funky rules.

20 years later and I STILL cant get her to shut a fucking door. Closet doors always open, the laundry door always open and so on. We have actually fought about this. Now I just close them when I see them. Like I said shes basically flawless.

41 years old, had three kids(all mine lol), perfect body not a mark on her and shes a german redhead with the kindest and most wonderful heart and sense of humor. Plus she loves me.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Must be nice.
I got lucky bro. Believe me, I’ve put her thru hell and back multiple times. There is soooo much shit I’ve done that I won’t say on a public forum. She has literally been a ride or die bitch with everything except my cheating. Said it before, we have had our fair share of timeouts, and always because of me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info