Stuff your wife/gf does that drives you nuts

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
She uses some sort of dish, then fills it with water and leaves it directly under the faucet. Just leaves it there. We have a huge sink. Push it off to the side so I can use the faucet for something else while you wait to load the dishwasher.

Doesn't break down boxes for the recycle bin, and actively fills the box full of other shit (half of which isnt recyclable). So I have to remove everything piece by piece and then break down the box. Like just leave it and I'll do it all.

This one she can't control, but God I hate it. Her fucking hair is EVERYWHERE. The bathroom is the worst. It's gets on the bath mat, where I step after my shower, which then clings to my feet. So when I put pants or underwear on it all finds its way there. Pulling hair out of my pants all the fucking time.

• Haha
Reactions: v6buicks

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
Did you marry my ex wife? You literally described her and showed why she’s my ex.
Maybe I did
She has 3 laundry baskets in our room of clothes and I would occasionally catch her doing the smell test. After I don’t know a year or so of me telling her to put it away I finally said put it away or I will throw it all out
She just stuffed shit everywhere. I found her stuff in my drawers so I threw it on the floor and she complained I have all the drawers. I have 3 she has 5.
She literally makes me miserable at times. If I don’t clean or do dishes or laundry it never gets done. The only way I get her to clean is tell her my parents are coming to visit.

Oh and constantly comparing to how nice everyone else’s house or cars are. She has to keep up with her friends and family. Gets a newer car every 2 years.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
This thread....

Mad Max Reaction GIF
Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
Gamble Gamble I’d seek professional help, or an attorney.

I guess I’m pretty lucky.
I’m just here to let you guys know how lucky you all are

Oh fuck. She snores too
Said she wants me to take her out to dinner and such so she feels appreciated…..damn bitch I want to be appreciated too….clean something

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love my wife and love being married to her and I haven’t forgotten just how truly bad being married to the wrong person is. Some of the things she does drives me fucking crazy but none of it is even close to making me miserable like I was with my ex-wife and making me want to be single again. My wife is beautiful and considerate but she just has her way of doing things that I learned not to do via some very strict authoritarian parents, it doesn’t make her wrong nor does it make me right, it just is what it is.

I realized a few more things while washing the 1/4 scale model of Mt Everest made from dirty dishes, apparently Cajun shrimp and pasta requires using 3 pans, 2 huge pots, the majority of the baking utensils. I swear this woman could make cereal for breakfast and somehow manage to use every dish in every cabinet.

Places wine glass on the off white countertop without rinsing the glass or the base. Meaning I have to scrub the shit out of the countertop to get the “purple ring of aggravation” off…….then I get snapped at because I’m using the scrubber that we use to wash the dishes with on the counter. THEN I have to scrub the inside of a wine glass to get the purple epoxy that was once wine out of the bottom of a glass that my hands don’t fit into.
Thinks the sink is an extension of the garbage can, gets mad at me when I use the scrubber to clean it prior to doing dishes yet thinks it’s ok and more hygienic to wash dishes in a disgustingly dirty sink. WHAT?!?!
“Recycles” the plastic base that the raw chicken comes in by leaving it full of water in the sink to soak. (See above sink/garbage can combo). This one truly sets me off and I will explode at her for it because I have to get out the bleach “find every cut you’ve ever had on your hand” cleaner to sanitize the sink before doing anything. People around Elgin/Streamwood talk about hearing a random loud boom……that’s the sound of my head exploding when she does that.
She has an absolute mental block when it comes to learning anything from me and has said “I can’t learn anything from you” and will take a class to learn something that I’m a legit expert on and have taught classes in. I told her I would teach her to box, learn basic judo, throws, arm bars, pressure points and a few other self defense tactics just because it’s a good thing to know. I’ve taught HUNDREDS of self defense courses specifically for women and I’ve been boxing and/or studying several styles of martial arts since I was 6. She doesn’t want to learn from me and says she can’t.
Firearms in the house, I want her to learn basic safety and go shooting with me, she doesn’t want to learn from me but she will go to a basic firearms class if I go with her and I have to pay for it. At this rate my 4 year old will have his FOID and CCW before she even touches one of my weapons.
I RARELY lose things and ALWAYS put things back where they belong, thereby making it impossible to lose things if they’re where they’re supposed to be. When I do lose something it’s because my wife decided to move it to a more logical place. You know like putting the screwdrivers, pliers and often used light tools in the junk drawer in a bucket and putting the bucket under a pile of towels and behind an organizer in her bathroom. Makes perfect sense right?

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Fuck don’t get married. Jerk off instead. All us married folk fucked up

Told You So Comedy GIF by NETFLIX

It's hysterical as over the years I have heard that from basically all my friends. Men and women. Some survived their marriages. So far...

Me stretched out on the recliner in sweats watching my 30th hour of MasterChef this weekend, having just ate 30 pizza rolls, knowing I could jerk off while watching food getting cooked on the 65" without getting scolded, while the rest of you write college theses about how horrible their significant others are

Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Mook Mook and I have talked many times about our poor record at dating and how hard it is to find the right one. Heck, one we can even come close to seeing a relationship with. Would love to date and marry someone as it sounds awesome to have someone to go to family functions, dual incomes, and all the other great reasons to have a significant other.

Then we hear or read shit like this and think "nope, I'm good." :bowrofl:

The glitter bomb is real. It spreads worse than anti-seize. One Christmas ornament or application of glitter to her chest can contaminate the house FOR LIFE!

I've had several gf that would put stuff away. I'd leave something that I needed for work, school, and a friend, or what ever for the following day. I'd leave it on the counter next to the door. Obvious to see as I leave the house. Sure as shit, I later find out I don't have it with me because it was "put away" and I left the house without it. Ugh And like many have stated, once put away she can't remember where they put it. Frustrating isn't even the word. My dad britches about my mom doing this all the time to him.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Ok ok ok…my wife is not perfect. She will blame me for everything that goes wrong. Everything! Kinda like the Kevin Bacon six degrees of separation game. She wakes up an hour before me for work. After the holidays she forgot to set her alarm on her phone. She oversleeps and I wake her up…after 26 years of marriage, she could not blame me for this.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Me stretched out on the recliner in sweats watching my 30th hour of MasterChef this weekend, having just ate 30 pizza rolls, knowing I could jerk off while watching food getting cooked on the 65" without getting scolded, while the rest of you write college theses about how horrible their significant others are

Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Isn't it fucking GREAT?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
We argue from time to time but I’m the bigger piece of shit in the relationship, I got my asskicked at work last night went to sleep at 8 this morning and she woke me up at 4:50 I leave at 5 I was like fuck I’ve never slept that long, then remembered the load of fire wood in the bed of my truck that i now have 10 minutes to unload, turns out my 8 months pregnant wife and my 9 year old daughter unloaded a cord of firewood from my truck while I was sleeping so I wouldn’t have to

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
We argue from time to time but I’m the bigger piece of shit in the relationship, I got my asskicked at work last night went to sleep at 8 this morning and she woke me up at 4:50 I leave at 5 I was like fuck I’ve never slept that long, then remembered the load of fire wood in the bed of my truck that i now have 10 minutes to unload, turns out my 8 months pregnant wife and my 9 year old daughter unloaded a cord of firewood from my truck while I was sleeping so I wouldn’t have to
You're expecting another? Did I forget about this? Congrats!

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I love having a wife and wouldn't have it any other way. Granted I've only been married a short period of time. The benefits FAR out weigh the slight annoyance of living with another person.

This. Most of my complaints are based on my OCD and I would have them with anyone. I try to stifle my crazy as much as I can but she tolerates me better than anyone else.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info