Streamwood
Animated GIF
Same.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
-Makes a mess, boxes from decorations, excess furniture, barn supplies and laundry litter the house. 10+ empty water bottles on the coffee table. Tells me I need to stop leaving my contact lens container on the bathroom counter.....

Then I make the mistake of saying “yeah, I’ll get right on that when you get rid of the clutter all over the entire home.”

Replies with “I don’t see you doing anything to keep this house clean”

:|

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Wants to save the world by recycling, hasn’t broken down a box since the box was invented.
Recycling bin is 3 steps from the sink, all recyclables are next to the sink.
Recycling bin in the kitchen is full and take it to the garage? Nah, don’t bring the shit out to the garage, just stack it up and smash it down so I can’t slide the garbage/recycling bins out of the cabinet. When that fails stack the recycling on the counter above the bins.
Makes an absolute mess on the counters, waits for me to do dishes and then complains that I didn’t wipe down the counters……..then complains that I use the wrong rag to wipe down the counter. Me “YOU made this fucking mess not me, I’ve been home for a whole 45 minutes and you’re home all day. Did the disaster fairy’s come in and shit all over the counter?!?!”
Will use EVERY FUCKING DISH WE HAVE TO MAKE THE SIMPLEST MEALS knowing full well I do the dishes.
Doesn’t wipe down or rinse off the dishes and leaves them on the counter all day. Eggs, cheese, chocolate ice cream…..doesn’t matter, I’ll just use a jackhammer to get your soup off this bowl.
Makes eggs every morning, leaves the egg residue to sit and eat away at the non stick pans. Claims it’s not the eggs eating the pans it’s me using high heat. I use the same pan maybe 2 days a week and wash it off immediately after I eat, pans are rated to about 600°. We do not have a single pan that food doesn’t stick to except my cast iron ones. I’m on strike now and I will not wash that pan anymore.
Been driving the same car for 5 years, doesn’t know where it fits yet or how wide it is. I’ve replaced 2 of her mirrors and I’m pretty sure she intentionally parks like a douchebag on garbage day so I have to move her car to get the cans out……then bitches that I parked her car too close to the wall. Meanwhile I back in an Escalade and have to fold in the mirrors so I don’t destroy it on the wall and I’m maybe 3” from the wall on the passenger side.
Me “I’m making a Target run on the way home, do we need anything?” Her (after an hour delay) “Nope”. I get home and we have no milk, butter, napkins, toilet paper, coffee, creamer or any revolving essentials.
Picked up a few classes to teach at our local fitness center to “Help out a little more with money. It’s an easy $60 for 2 hours of work.” Ok, that’s fine and I appreciate it but I make more than that in one hour of overtime. Go pick up our son from daycare and let me work 3 hours of OT a day and pick up one day on the weekend and I double my paycheck. Nope, I need to be home.
Complains about “man flu” and how men turn into babies when they get sick and want to be waited on hand and foot, makes shots about it when I get the sniffles. I’m the guy that goes to work when I should be in the hospital and when I’m sick I want to 100% be left the fuck alone. Also gets mad at me because she’s the hypochondriac fitness nut and I have a better immune system than her, I don’t get sick and if I do it’s pretty nasty.
Jekyll and Hyde when she’s drunk or nearing her period. Cops a HUGE attitude for zero reason and if I say nothing or don’t let it affect me she gets mad, if I react and tell her she’s mad at something else and taking it out on me she gets mad.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Wants to save the world by recycling, hasn’t broken down a box since the box was invented.
Recycling bin in the kitchen is full and take it to the garage? Nah, don’t bring the shit out to the garage, just stack it up and smash it down so I can’t slide the garbage/recycling bins out of the cabinet. When that fails stack the recycling on the counter above the bins.
Makes an absolute mess on the counters, waits for me to do dishes and then complains that I didn’t wipe down the counters……..then complains that I use the wrong rag to wipe down the counter. Me “YOU made this fucking mess not me, I’ve been home for a whole 45 minutes and you’re home all day. Did the disaster fairy’s come in and shit all over the counter?!?!”
Will use EVERY FUCKING DISH WE HAVE TO MAKE THE SIMPLEST MEALS knowing full well I do the dishes.
Doesn’t wipe down or rinse off the dishes and leaves them on the counter all day. Eggs, cheese, chocolate ice cream…..doesn’t matter, I’ll just use a jackhammer to get your soup off this bowl.
Makes eggs every morning, leaves the egg residue to sit and eat away at the non stick pans. Claims it’s not the eggs eating the pans it’s me using high heat. I use the same pan maybe 2 days a week and wash it off immediately after I eat, pans are rated to about 600°. We do not have a single pan that food doesn’t stick to except my cast iron ones. I’m on strike now and I will not wash that pan anymore.
Been driving the same car for 5 years, doesn’t know where it fits yet or how wide it is. I’ve replaced 2 of her mirrors and I’m pretty sure she intentionally parks like a douchebag on garbage day so I have to move her car to get the cans out……then bitches that I parked her car too close to the wall. Meanwhile I back in an Escalade and have to fold in the mirrors so I don’t destroy it on the wall and I’m maybe 3” from the wall on the passenger side.
Me “I’m making a Target run on the way home, do we need anything?” Her (after an hour delay) “Nope”. I get home and we have no milk, butter, napkins, toilet paper, coffee, creamer or any revolving essentials.
Picked up a few classes to teach at our local fitness center to “Help out a little more with money. It’s an easy $60 for 2 hours of work.” Ok, that’s fine and I appreciate it but I make more than that in one hour of overtime. Go pick up our son from daycare and let me work 3 hours of OT a day and pick up one day on the weekend and I double my paycheck. Nope, I need to be home.
Complains about “man flu” and how men turn into babies when they get sick and want to be waited on hand and foot, makes shots about it when I get the sniffles. I’m the guy that goes to work when I should be in the hospital and when I’m sick I want to 100% be left the fuck alone. Also gets mad at me because she’s the hypochondriac fitness nut and I have a better immune system than her, I don’t get sick and if I do it’s pretty nasty.
Jekyll and Hyde when she’s drunk or nearing her period. Cops a HUGE attitude for zero reason and if I say nothing or don’t let it affect me she gets mad, if I react and tell her she’s mad at something else and taking it out on me she gets mad.
It finally clicked with her that "recycling" means "goes into the same compartment of the garbage truck on garbage day" and she, in fact, is not saving the world.

If your wife mine and vice versa?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Lmaooooo ???????

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I washed and folded 4 baskets of laundry. I don't know where her clothes go, so I don't put her stuff away, because I don't want to get yelled at when she can't find something because I put it away wrong. Well guess what. I get yelled at for folding her clothes and leaving them on the bed for her to put away. But if I don't wash it and fold it, nothing gets done. FML

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Another fun one is spends her money on “wants” and then complains about the way I go about spending my money on our “needs”.

She’s currently driving an ‘07 Ford Ranger that I gave her. I got it from an auction. It was cheap, presentable and reliable/easy to work on. We made the decision over a year ago to sell her vehicle with a payment to cut her expenses while she saved up for something she wants and can afford while getting out of a ridiculous payment she got into during her last relationship. All she does is complain about the Ranger, meanwhile not saving towards something else. Lately I’ve noticed she keeps asking “well what are you doing with your Yukon, maybe I’ll take that over?” Yeah sorry. You got a reliable vehicle free of charge that does 20+ to the gallon, can haul light barn related stuff and has heat, AC and a radio.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Acting like you (we) do nothing whenever we try to just chill. I work from home. So I cook all the meals. No problem I get that. I wake up early. Cook them omlets each day. I do lunch and cook dinner. When I’m home with the little guy, guess what. I cook and I also usually do some cleaning when I’m home alone.

They act like life is so hard. Don’t do shit when they are watching the little kids, then bitch how you play Xbox and stuff when literally that the only thing I do for myself.

Fuck don’t get married. Jerk off instead. All us married folk fucked up

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Another fun one is spends her money on “wants” and then complains about the way I go about spending my money on our “needs”.

She’s currently driving an ‘07 Ford Ranger that I gave her. I got it from an auction. It was cheap, presentable and reliable/easy to work on. We made the decision over a year ago to sell her vehicle with a payment to cut her expenses while she saved up for something she wants and can afford while getting out of a ridiculous payment she got into during her last relationship. All she does is complain about the Ranger, meanwhile not saving towards something else. Lately I’ve noticed she keeps asking “well what are you doing with your Yukon, maybe I’ll take that over?” Yeah sorry. You got a reliable vehicle free of charge that does 20+ to the gallon, can haul light barn related stuff and has heat, AC and a radio.
Yeah that’s frustrating. Gotta set your expectations early when it comes to how the finances will be managed in a relationship, most women will continuously want to push the limit further and further when it comes to what a man will pay for.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Yeah that’s frustrating. Gotta set your expectations early when it comes to how the finances will be managed in a relationship, most women will continuously want to push the limit further and further when it comes to what a man will pay for.

We did, her job situation changed right around COVID as well as my business taking a hit. When we met we both owned very expensive vehicles and assorted other luxuries. She lost far more than I did, so I do empathize with that.

I’ve matured from my early 20’s of $800 payments to owning two completely paid for vehicles for myself (well more like seven but the Prius and F250 for work) as well as the paid for truck for her.

My pride isn’t affected as much as hers. I won’t knock her for that, I just don’t get as down on myself for what I’m driving as most people.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
She wants the Yukon because it has more interior room for her to take shopping and for the dogs. It’s also my backup plow truck, and while it just sits most of the time, it has 300k+ on it, has some tricky nuances any truck of that age and mileage would have, and is kinda at that point of I don’t want to fix something major on it in a hurry if I need it for work.

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
Oh boy not sure I can do this within the character limit

Hardly cooks anymore
Doesn’t clean anything
Doesn’t do laundry
Doesn’t put laundry away
Lives out of a laundry basket
If one bathroom is out of toilet paper she goes into another and doesn’t restock anything
Eats shit at midnight and complains about her weight
Anything she does is with least amount of effort possible. Will grab cheese out of the drawer and just toss it on a shelf and not even seal the bag.
Doesn’t throw out garbage
Doesn’t pay bills
Doesn’t grab the mail
Never puts anything away
Makes a mess in every room
Doesn’t organize anything, just stacks shit on shit
First one to blame everyone else for things she does. Like gets snippy with the kids if they leave clothes on the floor but she has clothes in every room on the floor from her
Doesn’t dust
Leaves empty bottles in the shower
Complains she doesn’t have nice things when all she has to do is take care of or clean things
Wants to hang out and falls asleep within 5min every fucking time
Is obsessed with her job and talks about nothing else
Comes home and sits in the driveway for 20min scrolling on her phone. Doesn’t matter if I have to leave at a certain time she is too concerned with herself only
Has no time management
Has no boundaries and let’s her job fuck her every chance they get
Spends $125+ a month on Starbucks, never finishes her drinks and leaves the cups everywhere
If I wash the bed sheets and don’t put them on she will complain when she has to put them on the bed.
Opens the window and turns on the ac in winter regardless.
Will only do grocery pickup
Just shovels shit into cabinets, won’t throw out old shit
Doesn’t believe in expiration dates
Thinks working 40hr weeks and driving the kids to activities means she doesn’t have to do a fucking thing at home
First thing she does when getting home or getting the kids to bed is jump on the couch and doesn’t move much after that. I’m lucky she lets out the dogs

That’s all i got for now

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Me stretched out on the recliner in sweats watching my 30th hour of MasterChef this weekend, having just ate 30 pizza rolls, knowing I could jerk off while watching food getting cooked on the 65" without getting scolded, while the rest of you write college theses about how horrible their significant others are

Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Oh boy not sure I can do this within the character limit

Hardly cooks anymore
Doesn’t clean anything
Doesn’t do laundry
Doesn’t put laundry away
Lives out of a laundry basket
If one bathroom is out of toilet paper she goes into another and doesn’t restock anything
Eats shit at midnight and complains about her weight
Anything she does is with least amount of effort possible. Will grab cheese out of the drawer and just toss it on a shelf and not even seal the bag.
Doesn’t throw out garbage
Doesn’t pay bills
Doesn’t grab the mail
Never puts anything away
Makes a mess in every room
Doesn’t organize anything, just stacks shit on shit
First one to blame everyone else for things she does. Like gets snippy with the kids if they leave clothes on the floor but she has clothes in every room on the floor from her
Doesn’t dust
Leaves empty bottles in the shower
Complains she doesn’t have nice things when all she has to do is take care of or clean things
Wants to hang out and falls asleep within 5min every fucking time
Is obsessed with her job and talks about nothing else
Comes home and sits in the driveway for 20min scrolling on her phone. Doesn’t matter if I have to leave at a certain time she is too concerned with herself only
Has no time management
Has no boundaries and let’s her job fuck her every chance they get
Spends $125+ a month on Starbucks, never finishes her drinks and leaves the cups everywhere
If I wash the bed sheets and don’t put them on she will complain when she has to put them on the bed.
Opens the window and turns on the ac in winter regardless.
Will only do grocery pickup
Just shovels shit into cabinets, won’t throw out old shit
Doesn’t believe in expiration dates
Thinks working 40hr weeks and driving the kids to activities means she doesn’t have to do a fucking thing at home
First thing she does when getting home or getting the kids to bed is jump on the couch and doesn’t move much after that. I’m lucky she lets out the dogs

That’s all i got for now

Did you marry my ex wife? You literally described her and showed why she’s my ex.

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
Let me add to it
First one to complain if someone farts but will drop a stinker and not use the bathroom fan
Uses the bathroom with the door open at home and her sisters house
Thinks the kids are her slaves and always asks them to get her stuff from garage fridge or to grab her phone or coffee wherever she left it. I mean always.
Buys new clothes or jackets due to old stuff not fitting and doesn’t dispose of old stuff
Will ask her to stop and pick something up on her way and it’s always an issue
Whatever she does she fucks up so I have to go back and fix it
She lost her debit card 6 months ago. She has yet to cancel it or request a new one
I tell her we have to save money and she just keeps swiping her credit card. Then gets pissed when I say she has to use her bonus to pay down the credit card…two weeks later it’s maxed out again
Told her to drop off her car at 8am Saturday for tires and she said WHAT, I can’t get up that early. So my stupid ass dropped it off and walked home in 15* weather

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info