3800 streets of woodfield

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
im down....

dig... roll... anything you want... you wont beat me :)
[/b]

WELL, I will say this.. I seen Ryan (SYP) Pull hard on RYAN (SupermanGTP) and he was gone.. I do know with Ryans sound system + 3 People in the car+ Having like 1000LBS more than a cbolt stock, it was not in his best interest to brag and say he could take him.. Syps car is pretty dam quick.. Now it makes me rethink my battle with him till the IC comes along..

EITHER WAY MR.SYP...

I have faith in my car when were done Im looking forward to a close one.. ;)

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
Are those Cobalts really that fast?....I havent heard much about them not to mention i havent seen many on the road but then again i live in schaumburg which is like STi and EVO infested, i sit on my balcony right off plum grove and see one of those two cars ever 5 mins......its unbelieveable. They should just call this town the city of rice.....but they are nice cars, EVO's yes but im not a fan of STi's i dont know how anyone with those cars with exhaust could stand the drone its crazy, you gotta drive those cars with ear plugs in....Welp hopefully i will find you guys one of these days up at the streets.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I have faith in my car when were done Im looking forward to a close one.. wink.gif[/b]

wow those are some lofty goals to beat a Cobalt... :ph34r:

Are those Cobalts really that fast?....I havent heard much about them not to mention i havent seen many on the road but then again i live in schaumburg which is like STi and EVO infested, i sit on my balcony right off plum grove and see one of those two cars ever 5 mins......its unbelieveable. They should just call this town the city of rice.....but they are nice cars, EVO's yes but im not a fan of STi's i dont know how anyone with those cars with exhaust could stand the drone its crazy, you gotta drive those cars with ear plugs in....Welp hopefully i will find you guys one of these days up at the streets.
[/b]

Cobalts seem to run mid 14's stock. Not bad for a 4-banger. I would love to drive one with gas prices these days. I guess I will have to wait till race day to see Ryan with his factory warranted mods to see what a mildly moded Cobalt can do. He thinks he will be able to trap 107 :lolsign: We shall see...

As for the rice in Schaumburg, there is TONS of it. I live like 3 min from Streets of Woodfield. I hear rice driving all over. Sure EVO's and STI's run around but I dont really consider them rice because of of the owners tastefully mod them. I think STI's exhaust sound great, if you want to hear drown drive around in a cat-less GP with some flowmasters or something.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
i will repeat.. it has been PROVEN with just a gm stage 2, BONE STOCK, just a stage 2... (3.0" pulley and injectors) they trap at 105..

what makes you think that with my downpipe back exhaust and a 2.90" i wont gain 2mph?[/b]

After reading this thread: http://cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28685 and seeing what other people run with documented timeslips and various mods I think gaining like 10mph over stock is alot. If you do trap 107 you have a freak and or secret mods :ph34r:

i will repeat.. it has been PROVEN with just a gm stage 2, BONE STOCK, just a stage 2... (3.0" pulley and injectors) they trap at 105..

what makes you think that with my downpipe back exhaust and a 2.90" i wont gain 2mph?[/b]

After reading this thread: http://cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28685 and seeing what other people run with documented timeslips and various mods I think gaining like 10mph over stock is alot. If you do trap 107 you have a freak and or secret mods :ph34r:
[/b]

You DO know that a ricer body-kit adds like 10HP and 2MPH :p

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
I say we let the cars do the talking and we settle this on the BlackTop.......AT MODD DAY......Just dont start off in Reverse Like MIKES3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

yep, yep, yep.... That was me. I was checking out the reverse wind velocity.

or something like that

Mike are u staying for both days er what?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info