3800 streets of woodfield

audiogob654

Jun 20, 2008
in front of dicks somewhere where ever we can fit, and yes there is also a meet at 2pm but who wants to go there in the day,
i just installed my HID fog lights and there bright at shit you can see them miles away in a group or people

ill be there around 830 cuz i have to work until 5 so screw the 2pm one
<div class='quotemain'>
we will do the same place as usual somewhere in front of dicks

hopefully ill have my full set of HID's in the front of my car headlights and foglights, so the road will be well lit in front of me
[/b]

wait wait wait... I disagree.. I think we should park in the back again.. There will be no spots in the front.. SO I get off at 7PM.. What time is this, or everyone planning on showing up.. I have goten 4 PM's telling me they thought this was at 2PM?? I know people have to work saturday so if this is on for 2 we will be there at 830ish if anyone wants to come out...
[/b][/quote]

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Too bad I couldn't make it, but I'm working on the car all weekend. Major project, and I thought it'd be wrapped up by now. This crappy gas mileage is killing me, so I chased down a few leaks...then remounted my FMHE, replumbed the IC, Rewired some of the loom, put in a new radiator, remounted my IC Res, put new rails on, reworked a new PCV system, put a new core in the IC, added a spacer under the IC, removed the AC system...yadda, yadda, yadda.

Anyway, I'm still working on it.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Last night wasnt that bad. Streets wasnt as busy as it normally is, A few GP's were there. I think the current/newer members of ILGPC care more about there sound systems than performance. I only saw two GP's do burnouts, but we ultimately got kicked out because someone had there hood open, o noes, they must be street racing.

I LOL'ed at the old dude with the GT that said he had 260HP with basically Intake, full exhaust, stock internals, no tune or DHP, and some chrome engine appearance shit.

thesexy99GT

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
yeah, twas a good night.

some pretty damn nice gp's.

and you try adding performance to a GT v. mike... cost doesn't meet horsepower (although if i took out the sub box and saved the weight i prob could have taken said '260hp' gt, i got more under the hood than he does)... might have been a good race regaurdless.
so yeah, i spend more on my system than my motor, but i figured out that i have a bit of a speeding problem as it is... so until i get a job i don't think i need a remotely fast car just yet. (good driving record is important in my line of work... so i'm fucked) so i'd rather just sound good and enjoy the ride than be able to smoke syp (hypothetically speaking of course)

all in all.. good night, and i look forward to the next one

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info