Street Outlaws: Murica’s List

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I doubt any chi person unless it’s a shop car is fast enough or tested enough anyway. Saw this in person, not sure I’ve ever seen a faster pass from a non nhra dragster.

Ryan martens final solo pass was prob the fastest pass I’ve ever seen out of a car. (Again non dragster)

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
5B5209E8-0DA6-48FF-9388-2CC9963F6B99.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Gladiator tomatoes review of new SO Fastest in America.

JJ DaBoss is hosting a team street race for $100k. 8 teams battle it out against each other tournament style. Winner gets to race team Memphis for $100k. First episode was kinda long but I guess they had to explain all the rules and shit. Lots of shit talking, drama, and fighting... which I actually like. Cars are $5k POS all the way up to Kye Kelly’s 6 figure shocker. First race out...dude wacks a light pole 100 ft off the starting line:oops: some of the cars are wicked hawt. There’s a GTR that looks like a rocket!!!:love: JJ’s persona gets old but once the racing gets going all is forgotten. Wish there was more eye candy but maybe since Lizzy isn’t racing they show more of her when team Nola races Texas!!

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Not one of those cars has $5k in them. lmao There are some cheaper cars in there, but not 5K cheap.

I am sure the producers are trying to get the drama and BS as high as they can. "Hey, go over there and tell them your gonna whack their big dollar car with your POS. Go ahead, do it". lol

Half the drama and trash talking looked made up and dumb. I could do with less of that. I think some of the races will be interesting. I put my $0.05 on Detroit. With Memphis maybe taking it due to knowing the street, having fresh cars (since they just show up for the finals), and how they hustle people and play games with leaving way early with the arm drop. But Detroit is experienced and has quicker cars. I'll waste my Monday nights watching it. lol

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I always loved on the shows when they would say it’s a 10k or less car and boast that they are racing race cars with their cheap street stuff.

Their “cheap” cars prob have 5k in suspension, 15k in a motor without the turbo kit or nitrous, then add in a trans, rear end, fuel system and engine management software and you are pushing 35-40k in parts. Then plus the cost of the car and add in labor if it wasn’t donated or they didn’t do it themselves.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
These past two weeks have had some wicked races. I am really digging this series. The GTR is bad ass and all the Detroit boys represented. A couple of KOTS cars too. The only two complaints are not enough Lizzy Musi and too much of JJs brutal commentary. It’s like he took acting 101 and 102 and then dropped out because he thought he learned enough. He is actually funny bad like Spaceballs.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
If there ever was a day you should watch this show is next Monday! Team Detroit vs Team NOLA. Winner gets to race Team Memphis with JJ and Precious for $100K....also plenty of shots of Lizzy Musi’s luscious butt ?. The racing is legit, nothing is staged. Chucky, Johnny quick, Blain Bro., Kye Kelly and shocker! And did I mention Lizzy Musi?

36FE6B4A-A61B-4E79-95D3-596671BE9974.jpeg

Reactions: Tight Lines

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Season 2 starts next Monday of Fastest in America. 12 crews battling it out on a desert road in Wyoming to get to race JJ da Boss and the Memphis Street Outlaws. $100k to the winner and $20k per round win. Already crews are fighting talking smack and fisticuffs. A little bit of everything from yahoo rednecks, Cali street thugs, some pretty sophisticated street machines, hardcore space shuttles that shouldn’t be on the street racing, and also Lizzy Musi!

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
There’s more than one “street outlaws” now. The OG show is supposed to be coming soon but it’s only 4 episodes.

this JJ hillbilly somehow has recorded a fuck ton of episodes and has been on most of this year. He’s got his own version of street outlaws and then has had another “show” that is basically a bracket for a big cash purse. That show is more watchable since the cars aren’t normally seen on all these shows.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info