Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I literally just finished it, and I’m just joking around. :rofl:

Good for him. Turns out the “heavy hitters” can only do what they’re used to. The show showed me that Memphis isn’t just good at their specific rules (water burnout asphalt blah blah blah) and I think there’s a sweet spot for HP for real street stuff and it’s not mountain motors and 3000hp

Reactions: 1quick

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
So the new show is called America’s List. Basically the OG show, 20 spots and crews from all over Murica. Didn’t really post anything about it because to be honest, it’s kinda played out. Even with more cars and personalities. I still watch because I am a fanboy stan and just love racing. Because I have discovery plus, I am a week ahead. I won’t give away any spoilers but let’s just say the drama gets thick real quick and legit fist fights are a coming. I love all that shit! LOL!

But the real reason for this post is because they started filming No Prep Kings. it will air prolly in January 2021. One of the newer bad ass mofos, Axeman, didn’t show up for the event or filming. He is currently #1 on America’s list and everybody is reading the tea leaves and speculating. He finally posted this:

1DFE8CA3-BAF0-401D-ADEF-D5B18BE89ED1.jpeg

Woah! He is admitting the show catered to Big Chief and edited out a race he lost!!! Nobody has ever said anything about behind the scenes shit like this. This is getting real good if you like drama. Tune in if you want to see some shit, or don’t. Peace out.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
So this week started three new shows for street outlaws. The OG street outlaws show which will be finally showing the racing in Chicago/Joliet. Farm truck and AZN spin off, and Fastest in America on Tuesday nights. I get it some of use are too cool to watch these shows…but the reason I resurrected this thread is because yesterday some pics leaked from the show that is being filmed right now for a future airing of America’s List. JJ da Boss was racing his wife Trish and they crashed….bad! No further information is available right now.
AD4AF2A9-553C-4F70-B592-AA6F25943AD9.jpeg
BA2DFDAE-1317-4144-AB3E-740FD747BEF2.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info