Street Outlaws: Murica’s List

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Women doing anything dominated by men is awesome but I don’t think they’re doing it to advance women in the sport. I think his wife is about the only one I can stand. Seems to be able to handle herself and her car and wearing half her clothes because they presumably get paid to be at the line like some of the others.

Really what pissed me off is the BS rules and then the last minute change of rules. Boosted was very straight forward and laid out the rules. I don’t know if it’s editing or just respect for the guy but people seem to be perfectly fine with any calls that need to be made.

They are all getting paid to be there. But Doughboy's wife definitely rubs me the wrong way. I am pretty the whole "family" thing JJ uses is a psychological and layers of protection thing he learned from his past. Not exactly what it is played off to be. But that's another story.

I agree with Boosted. I have a feeling Boosted is very respected for the way he runs his races and conducts himself. Where JJ is about the hustle and drama. It's a show that I am sure the production edits to make the star look best. The BS with Beth and changing of the rules is another part of "It's my show and if you don't like it, you can go fuck off." haha

Not to mention the show was what, 2 hours long? but at least half of it was back story, or introducing the same drivers over and over again, just a bunch of time filler. I don't mind OKC because it is drama arm drop and you still usually see a fair amount of races.

Many shows use that same format. You have 12 minutes of footage that they extend to 20 minutes by replaying so many parts of it. Then add in 10 minutes of commercials. So annoying haha

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Heard a rumor that a few of the guys involved with this show are getting in to Donk racing. There was an event in Atlanta this past weekend and 2 of the guys from this show (I'm assuming they are from this show, I dont watch it). Mudernova and Phantom were at the event and people in the know say there is talk of them getting involved. Purely based on the money being bet on these races. $20k races are becoming the norm in Donk racing

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Heard a rumor that a few of the guys involved with this show are getting in to Donk racing. There was an event in Atlanta this past weekend and 2 of the guys from this show (I'm assuming they are from this show, I dont watch it). Mudernova and Phantom were at the event and people in the know say there is talk of them getting involved. Purely based on the money being bet on these races. $20k races are becoming the norm in Donk racing
They actually did an episode about their donks and low riders. I was pleasantly surprised they are into the lifestyle.

Reactions: Shawn1112

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
The OG Street Outlaws finally realized their “list” is shit!! It was very cool when it started but it’s played out worse than a Pitbull song. Looks like they are teasing a new concept of a top 20 list where they travel and race different cities. I personally think it’s just going to humble them unless they race a bunch of poser, which might be the plan. I honestly rather see them race at the track for No prep Kings. End this list shit and do another Mega Cash Days!!! 405 got their asses handed to them! Can’t believe I am saying this, but Memphis > OKC!!
If you haven’t watched, the next two weeks will crown a $100k winner. Worth watching if you like legit racing. I already know who wins...

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL

Reactions: Shawn1112

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
The OG Street Outlaws finally realized their “list” is shit!! It was very cool when it started but it’s played out worse than a Pitbull song. Looks like they are teasing a new concept of a top 20 list where they travel and race different cities. I personally think it’s just going to humble them unless they race a bunch of poser, which might be the plan. I honestly rather see them race at the track for No prep Kings. End this list shit and do another Mega Cash Days!!! 405 got their asses handed to them! Can’t believe I am saying this, but Memphis > OKC!!
If you haven’t watched, the next two weeks will crown a $100k winner. Worth watching if you like legit racing. I already know who wins...
Bummed Kye Kelly didn’t get to race. I feel like he’s always been able to pull off some wins on shitty streets.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Blain Bothers?

I remember back in like 2017 he blew the motor at the traps. Car caught on fire. A big fire! He bailed on it as the car was still moving. Then he was chasing the car as it banged off one wall to another. That could have been ugly for him.

But Ya, they have been around for many years.
I just saw on FB he sold the blue car

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I just saw on FB he sold the blue car
After the last few years and Mega Cash Days, I'm sure it was prime time to sell and build a new car. That BBF probably is outgunned at No Prep events against ProLine and Hemi engines. They seem like nice guys, I hope they continue to do well racing.

also, KOTS fire footage from a few angles and interview with him afterward. For those interested. He pulled both fire suppression systems. But maybe but maybe it still have power pumping fuel into the fire.

Reactions: GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
This is the fastest street raced car in America. Brandon James fucked everybody up and went undefeated to win $135k. Wow! Awesome show finale...
C894B067-2B0D-4ACC-8262-D22EE12034CD.jpeg

485A4187-2597-4F14-8641-415E5E67F02C.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info