Street Outlaws: Murica’s List

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
So I haven't watched any of this in years. What ever happened to the guy with the GTO and shawn? Is that memphis hillbilly the "main guy" now? Always seemed like a clown sideshow, not someone that should be racing against guys like ryan martin
It’s weird that OKC is not part of this. They have asked Big Chief and he says the network didn’t invite them. I guess the next OKC Street Outlaw show is explaining everything including why Big Chief and Shawn went separate ways in their business.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
It’s weird that OKC is not part of this. They have asked Big Chief and he says the network didn’t invite them. I guess the next OKC Street Outlaw show is explaining everything including why Big Chief and Shawn went separate ways in their business.

Maybe because they all turned into track races, and the "fans" don't think they're legit? Maybe they're trying to mix it up? People sick of OKC?

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood

he did a 3 hour interview with some youtuber explaining for the entire interview why. basically were not invited , then invited but told its a memphis show. decided it was better for their brand to stay away. also happen during no prep travel.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
So the series Fastest in America is down to 4 teams. Team Nola, Team Texas, Team North East, and black sheep mafia. The racing is legit. Some of the teams were straight trash but now it’s getting good. Plenty of trash talking fighting drama. Tonight one of the loud mouth Texas idiots got knocked the fuck out by some mobbed up dude, Pete the Greek’s bodyguard. Epic. I recommend watching the next three episodes. Also, I record it then watch it to skip the commercials.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Wow! So the dude that sucker punched the loud mouth trash talker was arrested for drug trafficking for the Mexican cartel!!! They were the money guys for Team North East. They were making outrageous bets against Team Detroit and others. Fucking KARMA!!
E86DF700-542D-4538-B23B-4BD12010B7AA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Haven't been a huge fan of Street Outlaws, but this most recent season has me hooked. I love the format of teams racing in a bracket style playoff. I don't really care for the grudge racing after the teams race so I usually skip that part. Last night's episode was probably the best, very competitive overall between Texas and BSM. Murillo has to be the most cool dude on the show. Seems super genuine and downright hilarious at times. His car does some serious work and the guy could easily be an egomaniac shithead.

Reactions: GLADIATOR

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
So the series Fastest in America is down to 4 teams. Team Nola, Team Texas, Team North East, and black sheep mafia. The racing is legit. Some of the teams were straight trash but now it’s getting good. Plenty of trash talking fighting drama. Tonight one of the loud mouth Texas idiots got knocked the fuck out by some mobbed up dude, Pete the Greek’s bodyguard. Epic. I recommend watching the next three episodes. Also, I record it then watch it to skip the commercials.

I am not a big fan of Varny, but that cold cock punch was bullshit. I cannot decide who I dislike more, Pete the Greek or Mary Beth from Kentucky.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I am not a big fan of Varny, but that cold cock punch was bullshit. I cannot decide who I dislike more, Pete the Greek or Mary Beth from Kentucky.
Varny is just drunk all the time. I actually dig Pete the Greeks Chevelle. As far as Mary Beth, it’s her 15 minutes of fame that will live with her forever like herpes.

• Haha
Reactions: greasy

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Haven't been a huge fan of Street Outlaws, but this most recent season has me hooked. I love the format of teams racing in a bracket style playoff. I don't really care for the grudge racing after the teams race so I usually skip that part. Last night's episode was probably the best, very competitive overall between Texas and BSM. Murillo has to be the most cool dude on the show. Seems super genuine and downright hilarious at times. His car does some serious work and the guy could easily be an egomaniac shithead.
I used to think Murillo was a nice guy but the show has been showing a shitty side of him.

Last night was brutal and I’m glad to see Texas knocked down a peg.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Loved watching the Northeast guys get their shit pushed in by NOLA last night. Next week should be awesome with NOLA vs Black Sheep Mafia especially since Brent Self and Adam Plunkett are former NOLA guys.

Side note: Every Monday all throughout the day I randomly yell out "RIGHT HAND LANE!!!" in my best JJ voice in the house in anticipation of watching the new episode. I even have my girlfriend yelling it out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
NOLA vs Memphis for $100k next week. NOLA all the way!! Also just saw that Boosted GT is gonna have his own show with a Mega Cash days for $600k!!! I need to get a race car again :p

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Trouble in paradise. There was a fight with JJ and Block but it really wasn’t explained in the show. Block is a douchebag so it looked like he deserved it. Here is his side of the story. Cheap shot, $20k in medical bills, now Block is challenging JJ to a boxing match.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info