Street Outlaws: Murica’s List

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
They moved the starting line, creative editing, and I'm sure more went into this race/episode.

They were talking how some of the fastest guys were making 3.6 passes. Then they were talking about the probe running on motor for a 5.0 pass. So Ya, they took all their data from prior races and had to throw it away. JJ made the race to his advantage.

But I sure no one watching would be surprised by this.

Bird1989

Regular
Dec 24, 2015
They moved the starting line, creative editing, and I'm sure more went into this race/episode.

They were talking how some of the fastest guys were making 3.6 passes. Then they were talking about the probe running on motor for a 5.0 pass. So Ya, they took all their data from prior races and had to throw it away. JJ made the race to his advantage.

But I sure no one watching would be surprised by this.

the 3.6 pass was what Lizzy has gone in her other car. Those cars at the no prep kings events are going very high 3s low 4s. The fastest those guys were going was maybe in the 4.6 range which is flying on the street

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
the 3.6 pass was what Lizzy has gone in her other car. Those cars at the no prep kings events are going very high 3s low 4s. The fastest those guys were going was maybe in the 4.6 range which is flying on the street
I was surprised when they said 3.6 passes. They use a Dragy so they have a real good idea of what they run. I doubt there are more then 3-4 cars capable of that there. It's hard to say what combos some of them have. John Doe and Track Doe have a procharged hemi in them this year. But that change may have happened after the filming. Not sure.

But Ya, any thing quicker than a 5.1 (would be a 7 second pass for people who only know 1/4 mile ET) if amazing in the street. But I have to guess that street had plenty of rubber in the street after a few days. But they are fly"n for sure.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Maaaan did that seem fake.

The shows are extremely edited now, and there is a good chance they have become more fake. (Race wise)

I know the sister of the girl who’s dating Chief. We talked about this on New Years Eve.

She told me they have enough footage already shot to go another 2 seasons. Also it’s basically a money grab at this point. She said she was offered $1700 dollars a week to just show up and be part of the “crew” members for one car. Basically make the crowd look big.

Early on it was 100% real the early seasons. Now if you watch the editing, the cars sometimes change in the same episode. Looking closely you can see engines changed, quarter panels may be a slight different color if someone crashed etc.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I was surprised when they said 3.6 passes. They use a Dragy so they have a real good idea of what they run. I doubt there are more then 3-4 cars capable of that there. It's hard to say what combos some of them have. John Doe and Track Doe have a procharged hemi in them this year. But that change may have happened after the filming. Not sure.

But Ya, any thing quicker than a 5.1 (would be a 7 second pass for people who only know 1/4 mile ET) if amazing in the street. But I have to guess that street had plenty of rubber in the street after a few days. But they are fly"n for sure.
Then they moved the starting line up and zero rubber :rofl:

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
She also said she feels bad for her sister now. She can’t even go out and get Starbucks or anything. Someone has to bring her everything because of the shows fame and backlash etc. while it sounds super luxurious that someone has to bring you stuff, you basically lost your freedoms
I remember she was being called a home wrecker because Big Chief got divorced. Didn’t she get in big trouble street racing and lost her license and the caddy was impounded??

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I remember she was being called a home wrecker because Big Chief got divorced. Didn’t she get in big trouble street racing and lost her license and the caddy was impounded??

Their whole family is into racing. She was racing long before the show. And yes she got a bad image because people outside of knowing anything that is going on call her a home wrecker.

Shit for 2 seasons she was literally on the show just as a bystander and didn’t say 1 word, but people just assume the worst. In all honesty the family is really nice. Her sister (the one I know) is super sweet. She’s marrying one of my buddies from college.

Reactions: GLADIATOR

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I knew and hung out a little with the two sisters a few years ago. When my Ex was racing some of the CarChix and other events. They are really nice people. As you said, lots more to the story than what people assume.

You can totally see changes in the episodes. It's edited for entertainment for sure. Early on in the season when I saw JJ baiting the car to cross the line for the 17-year-old kid in the truck would get a win by sitting, I knew the show had made a change for the sake of entertainment.

Then they moved the starting line up and zero rubber :rofl:

Ya, JJ knew on a good surface they were screwed. I am sure NOLA had no idea about the location change of the starting line until they did the driver's meeting. That left NOLA scrambling to figure out the tune and make chassis adjustments. I'm sure JJ shrugged his shoulders and said "We're street racing, race the road.". As in his head, he was laughing his ass off. Even the Green Turbo Mustang tried to make a suspension adjustment to get the car to hook. JJ did a bait and switch and it worked lol

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I don’t know, they didn’t really seem to angry about losing and most of those cars seemed to not try at all minus Kye. Guessing they got a payday to look like the losers.
NOLA did win $60k plus the team and side bets. Now that you mention them getting paid off maybe that’s why Kye decided not to run again.

I still need to finish last nights episode, but I feel like this was really bad on the production team's part to move in this direction. This is my first time watching this show, but I felt like the competition was legit up until this point. The whole tipping the balance in favor of MSO comes off really cheap. I understand street racing is dirty and about the hustle, but to change the rules is ridiculous. The starting line is in this 1-2 foot blank space and we moved it off of the old starting line where we raced every single race before.

I saw it in the first race which is why I posted up that Todd Spears laid down. It looked liked he left on idle and was quarter throttle all of the way down while Trish was back and forth sideways all of the way down the road. Todd's car was straight the whole time, but somehow Trish drove the hell out of her car to claim the win :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Then they cut to Scott who runs John Doe and he says ohhh the motor must be hurt. All of the driver reactions and the celebrations after each race seemed scripted, flat, and cheap.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I don’t know, they didn’t really seem to angry about losing and most of those cars seemed to not try at all minus Kye. Guessing they got a payday to look like the losers.

It’s because most of the big racers make 30k per episode. That’s not even including sponsors etc.

So when they pop that 80k engine or lose 1 race it literally means nothing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info