Drag to reposition cover

Street Outlaws: Murica’s List

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
The rules are kinda stupid. There is this big bracket thag people have to win, but Memphis just gets a BYE to the finals? Why not make them shoot it out with everyone else?

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
The rules are kinda stupid. There is this big bracket thag people have to win, but Memphis just gets a BYE to the finals? Why not make them shoot it out with everyone else?
Because I don’t think they’d have that great of a chance

OP
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
So I haven't watched any of this in years. What ever happened to the guy with the GTO and shawn? Is that memphis hillbilly the "main guy" now? Always seemed like a clown sideshow, not someone that should be racing against guys like ryan martin
It’s weird that OKC is not part of this. They have asked Big Chief and he says the network didn’t invite them. I guess the next OKC Street Outlaw show is explaining everything including why Big Chief and Shawn went separate ways in their business.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
It’s weird that OKC is not part of this. They have asked Big Chief and he says the network didn’t invite them. I guess the next OKC Street Outlaw show is explaining everything including why Big Chief and Shawn went separate ways in their business.
Maybe because they all turned into track races, and the "fans" don't think they're legit? Maybe they're trying to mix it up? People sick of OKC?

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
he did a 3 hour interview with some youtuber explaining for the entire interview why. basically were not invited , then invited but told its a memphis show. decided it was better for their brand to stay away. also happen during no prep travel.

OP
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
So the series Fastest in America is down to 4 teams. Team Nola, Team Texas, Team North East, and black sheep mafia. The racing is legit. Some of the teams were straight trash but now it’s getting good. Plenty of trash talking fighting drama. Tonight one of the loud mouth Texas idiots got knocked the fuck out by some mobbed up dude, Pete the Greek’s bodyguard. Epic. I recommend watching the next three episodes. Also, I record it then watch it to skip the commercials.

OP
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wow! So the dude that sucker punched the loud mouth trash talker was arrested for drug trafficking for the Mexican cartel!!! They were the money guys for Team North East. They were making outrageous bets against Team Detroit and others. Fucking KARMA!!
E86DF700-542D-4538-B23B-4BD12010B7AA.jpeg

greasy

2021 Player Hater Nominee
Donating Member
Reaction score
Haven't been a huge fan of Street Outlaws, but this most recent season has me hooked. I love the format of teams racing in a bracket style playoff. I don't really care for the grudge racing after the teams race so I usually skip that part. Last night's episode was probably the best, very competitive overall between Texas and BSM. Murillo has to be the most cool dude on the show. Seems super genuine and downright hilarious at times. His car does some serious work and the guy could easily be an egomaniac shithead.

greasy

Donating Member
Reaction score
So the series Fastest in America is down to 4 teams. Team Nola, Team Texas, Team North East, and black sheep mafia. The racing is legit. Some of the teams were straight trash but now it’s getting good. Plenty of trash talking fighting drama. Tonight one of the loud mouth Texas idiots got knocked the fuck out by some mobbed up dude, Pete the Greek’s bodyguard. Epic. I recommend watching the next three episodes. Also, I record it then watch it to skip the commercials.
I am not a big fan of Varny, but that cold cock punch was bullshit. I cannot decide who I dislike more, Pete the Greek or Mary Beth from Kentucky.

OP
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
I am not a big fan of Varny, but that cold cock punch was bullshit. I cannot decide who I dislike more, Pete the Greek or Mary Beth from Kentucky.
Varny is just drunk all the time. I actually dig Pete the Greeks Chevelle. As far as Mary Beth, it’s her 15 minutes of fame that will live with her forever like herpes.

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
Haven't been a huge fan of Street Outlaws, but this most recent season has me hooked. I love the format of teams racing in a bracket style playoff. I don't really care for the grudge racing after the teams race so I usually skip that part. Last night's episode was probably the best, very competitive overall between Texas and BSM. Murillo has to be the most cool dude on the show. Seems super genuine and downright hilarious at times. His car does some serious work and the guy could easily be an egomaniac shithead.
I used to think Murillo was a nice guy but the show has been showing a shitty side of him.

Last night was brutal and I’m glad to see Texas knocked down a peg.

greasy

Donating Member
Reaction score
I used to think Murillo was a nice guy but the show has been showing a shitty side of him.

Last night was brutal and I’m glad to see Texas knocked down a peg.
I am curious what you think is shitty about Murillo? Maybe I missed something but he seems like a good dude.

greasy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Loved watching the Northeast guys get their shit pushed in by NOLA last night. Next week should be awesome with NOLA vs Black Sheep Mafia especially since Brent Self and Adam Plunkett are former NOLA guys.

Side note: Every Monday all throughout the day I randomly yell out "RIGHT HAND LANE!!!" in my best JJ voice in the house in anticipation of watching the new episode. I even have my girlfriend yelling it out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
Good episode. A lot of those northeast cars seem out of their league, nice cars but talk about a knife to a gun fight.

OP
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
I really hope they don’t do the final for $100k on a Virgin street. I hope they do it on the same street with all the rubber on it. It’s really lame when they don’t hook up. Not sure if mentioned but 2 of JJs cars burned to the ground about two weeks ago

crooks

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
At 2:55 is the top of his cage just tacked together?

OP
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
At 2:55 is the top of his cage just tacked together?

It’s the spots that can’t be welded with the roof on. The correct way would have been to cut the roof off weld all the way around then weld roof back on.

OP
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
NOLA vs Memphis for $100k next week. NOLA all the way!! Also just saw that Boosted GT is gonna have his own show with a Mega Cash days for $600k!!! I need to get a race car again :p

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
That shit is crazy. Guessing no buy in, just discovery laying down big money.

OP
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Trouble in paradise. There was a fight with JJ and Block but it really wasn’t explained in the show. Block is a douchebag so it looked like he deserved it. Here is his side of the story. Cheap shot, $20k in medical bills, now Block is challenging JJ to a boxing match.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom