Street Outlaws: Murica’s List

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I'm legit shocked they have kept this show & spinoffs going for 9 years.
The original show was stale. It replaced action for drama. When 40% of the show air time is Asian & Farmtruck antics, you know the show was in trouble.

That is why they changed to The America's List format. More racers and more racing. These cars are FLYING on the street. We are talking 3.8x (6.0 1/4) capable cars on the street. Granted, they aren't going that fast on the street. But they are getting insanely close as these streets get better every night they race on them.

NPK isn't bad. Lots of racing but also drama sprinkled in. NPK was a way to bring in more revenue.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I have not.

There are instances where a bar doesn't have to be fully welded. Not sure what spec that ends at. But I would think these cars should be built well at this point. Many of them have been rebuilt several times. JJ's team has wrecked a lot of cars in the last couple of years.

Heck, the Hummingbird crash on Discovery happened in January. A few months earlier, JJ's manager's daughter was driving it and crashed it. It was her first time racing from what I heard. Maybe they meant first time in that car. But that wasn't what was being said.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I'm legit shocked they have kept this show & spinoffs going for 9 years.
It’s all about the ratings. People will defend their favorite SO on social media like crazy. Right now Chuck Sietzinger is in jail for threatening someone. People are defending him…LOL he beat his ex wife and kids but he is somebody’s hero cause his car is fast.

• Wow
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
9 years on TV is a great run, good for them.

GLADIATOR GLADIATOR yeah I've definitely seen the fans on FB carry on for their favorites. Even read some of the pro/anti comments about Chief and Reaper lately.

Is Reaper racing his way into NPKs?

I think I'm the only guy on the forum who could run big tires, but I'd have nothing for the racing they had down at J road lol.

Reactions: Tight Lines
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info