TV Street Outlaws filming in Chicago

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
How anyone could ever stomach any 'reality' type TV show like these is beyond me... I don't even think a season or 2 of deadliest catch was unscripted.

It's all fake BS
giphy.gif

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
How anyone could ever stomach any 'reality' type TV show like these is beyond me... I don't even think a season or 2 of deadliest catch was unscripted.

It's all fake BS
Problem is they claim it's real and will bold face tell you that until you're "on set" (this happened years ago also...) Chicago looks like assholes because they never aired the footage of the "real" conversation or the "real" races... It's a shame, but fuck it... Everyone's getting paid and we know the truth.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Hell, even in 2008 we took toms vette down to cash days, and went 3 rounds... The only pass that was in the video was our 3rd round loss against a big tire blown alcohol big inch sbc...

We went to round 3 with a bullshit 496 on two kits in a irs c3 vette, on a 9" wide tire... Lol... The other mfkrs had twice that tire contact. EASY.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I couldn’t not go...this is basically the finish line.
193E3FA5-8C59-479E-A9F8-112CBF5DBC11.jpeg

I went around to the other road in and it was blocked by a squad and it would move when duallies with enclosed trailers pulled up. They weren’t checking there you just had to look like you belonged. Saw this guy right before he went in:
45CDCFC3-8633-4F5A-843E-AC096C341889.jpeg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL

It's all fake BS
I will not argue that it is totally real because it’s a show that is edited and drama is provoked. But the racing is racing. The cars are legit.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So there is this douche bag Varni that got his ass beat on the show by some legit cartel thug for being a straight up asshole. Varni shot at JJ da Boss’ personal mechanic’s son, in real life, not on the show. The mechanic, Hercules, just posted a YT vid about how he quit the street outlaws because the producers sided with the douchebag Varni. I can’t make this shit up. Tell me that doesn’t even interest you in the slightest?
interest me, sure. Do I believe it, absolutely not. Now if you show me a credible source stating what you said, I’d believe it. But if your source is YT, social media or hearsay, then lmmfao.
I will not argue that it is totally real because it’s a show that is edited and drama is provoked. But the racing is racing. The cars are legit.
How do you know the racing is racing? Do you honestly believe no sandbagging is going on to keep people interested?

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
interest me, sure. Do I believe it, absolutely not. Now if you show me a credible source stating what you said, I’d believe it. But if your source is YT, social media or hearsay, then lmmfao.

How do you know the racing is racing? Do you honestly believe no sandbagging is going on to keep people interested?
The last big SO show was called MegaCash days. 64 of the top names in street racing, OKC, Memphis, Detroit, battled it out for $100k+. Guess who won? Brandon James, a you kid from Cali that nobody had ever heard of. He fucked up all the big names. That was not staged. If it was, why did they have a nobody win it all?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
The last big SO show was called MegaCash days. 64 of the top names in street racing, OKC, Memphis, Detroit, battled it out for $100k+. Guess who won? Brandon James, a you kid from Cali that nobody had ever heard of. He fucked up all the big names. That was not staged. If it was, why did they have a nobody win it all?
Sounds like a great way to get a new person and start a new season with a new guy :io:

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I did read the whole back story on FB. The producers didn’t think the road was safe enough becuase of some poles, so they cancelled. Shit was being flung about OKC being skurred. The 405 said it wasn’t their decision. But it was brought up that Chitown is all about the small tire and really doesn’t have big tire cars to run with OKC. So I am guessing they did a mini cash days/hat race and some of the OKC boys showed up.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
I couldn’t not go...this is basically the finish line.
View attachment 89869
I went around to the other road in and it was blocked by a squad and it would move when duallies with enclosed trailers pulled up. They weren’t checking there you just had to look like you belonged. Saw this guy right before he went in:
View attachment 89870
Max' El Camino.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info