TV Street Outlaws filming in Chicago

Agree, it’s all a set up, might as well just race at the drag strip instead of putting a $250k car into a ditch or telephone / electrical pole.

I thought maybe it added some excitement because they could get hurt in a crash then in my googling it says they have medical on stand by even. ?

thought no prep was a thing now at some tracks anyway.

well as long as the “outlaws” are paying for their permits and all the other at track amenities, carry on!

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
received_533191191037035.jpeg

received_880419359175455.jpeg

So yeah. We had a emergency repair come in yesterday afternoon about 3pm...

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Not “outlaws” at all

You have real NHRA tracks and you have outlaw tracks. The street is WAY different than an outlaw track or a no-prep event.

Agree, it’s all a set up, might as well just race at the drag strip instead of putting a $250k car into a ditch or telephone / electrical pole.

That is the risk versus reward they have to look at. They make good money per episode. But breaking parts and wrecking a car is expensive too. Life versus fame is hard to weigh for some people.

So yeah. We had a emergency repair come in yesterday afternoon about 3pm...

Glad to see he's ok after his crash a few weeks ago.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I thought maybe it added some excitement because they could get hurt in a crash then in my googling it says they have medical on stand by even. ?

thought no prep was a thing now at some tracks anyway.

well as long as the “outlaws” are paying for their permits and all the other at track amenities, carry on!

The street racing videos that 1320 YT channel posts is more aligned to a Street Outlaw theme than a production show hosted / funded by the Discovery tv channel

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Fucking staged soap opera for men imo
So there is this douche bag Varni that got his ass beat on the show by some legit cartel thug for being a straight up asshole. Varni shot at JJ da Boss’ personal mechanic’s son, in real life, not on the show. The mechanic, Hercules, just posted a YT vid about how he quit the street outlaws because the producers sided with the douchebag Varni. I can’t make this shit up. Tell me that doesn’t even interest you in the slightest?

So there is this douche bag Varni that got his ass beat on the show by some legit cartel thug for being a straight up asshole. Varni shot at JJ da Boss’ personal mechanic’s son, in real life, not on the show. The mechanic, Hercules, just posted a YT vid about how he quit the street outlaws because the producers sided with the douchebag Varni. I can’t make this shit up. Tell me that doesn’t even interest you in the slightest?

Nope

Reactions: Jon01
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info