Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Cool - what time are you guys targeting to start the hat races? Sorry if I missed it.
As long as GLD doesnt have to clean up from rain the night before like they did in August, I'm guessing driver's meeting / chip draw will happen around 11, with racing starting no later than 1130.

Teege24 Teege24, that sound about right?

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
As long as GLD doesnt have to clean up from rain the night before like they did in August, I'm guessing driver's meeting / chip draw will happen around 11, with racing starting no later than 1130.

Teege24 Teege24, that sound about right?
You are spot on! Trying to give the drivers about an hour to test and then quickly getting the ball rolling.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Teege24 Teege24, are you going to be positioned roughly in the same area as before, so I can check in before running the bike? Had really good communication on the last one, worked out well since I knew whereabouts to look. Now if I can just remember what you look like so I know whom to look for, lol.

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Teege24 Teege24, are you going to be positioned roughly in the same area as before, so I can check in before running the bike? Had really good communication on the last one, worked out well since I knew whereabouts to look. Now if I can just remember what you look like so I know whom to look for, lol.
I'll more than likely be lingering there all day lol hat races will be staged in long lanes versus short though!

Thread Info