Strats

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_T_P

Reaction score
Just seeing who is all gonna be there tonight? Im going to be there around 945ish with a couple of my buddys we are going to park across the street like usual. Ill see you guys there if you are going to go.

Importsnrice

The tech kid!!
Reaction score
I was there in my back-up "racecar" haha saw Panda, SYP and couple more members from here.

It was packed but real boring!! And I also got pulled over in the small lot for "loud exhaust and no front plates" as there were ricers doing burnouts and shit right across the street!!

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
it was boring? You did one loop through the parking lot in some piece of shit car with no exhaust.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
And I also got pulled over in the small lot for "loud exhaust and no front plates" as there were ricers doing burnouts and shit right across the street!!
maybe if you just parked your junk instead of driving around in low gear that ticket would've been avoided. :rollpicard:

Importsnrice

The tech kid!!
Reaction score
Too much vtak!
I wasn't in my Prelude..

And fuck you guys! haha I was on the other side about to get into like 5 fights because people at Strats think they own the place and yell out random shit!!

And it's never fun unless you come with your own friends, everyone there keeps to themselves or sticks to their own group

It was my luck because I was going to the smaller side to meet some friends that just got there and the cop was at the gas station where I was turning around. O well I'll just go to court and contest it

Slow Buick

eat ass drive fast
Reaction score
I wasn't in my Prelude..

And fuck you guys! haha I was on the other side about to get into like 5 fights because people at Strats think they own the place and yell out random shit!!

And it's never fun unless you come with your own friends, everyone there keeps to themselves or sticks to their own group

It was my luck because I was going to the smaller side to meet some friends that just got there and the cop was at the gas station where I was turning around. O well I'll just go to court and contest it
You have to talk to people to fit in. You can't just sit there and expect everyone to walk up and talk to you. I just walk up to everyone and throw some bullshit back and forth and usually works out good..

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score

and you would get your ass kicked. you're a scrawny brown kid, remember?

fastss

street militia
Reaction score
Why does this seem like thecrytowngarage?
Strats is mostly for a bunch of amateurs to bullshit. No street racing goes down there anymore. It's loaded with cops, jailbait and good food. It's a fun time, but come on, cut this online bullshit.

PANDA

Reaction score
Badd LS6 do you have a custom plate?

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
You guys are

says the guy who comes up to us "HEy guys, im importsandrice" :hsugh: speak for yourself you little arab gonzo nerd.. the first thing out of my mouth when your goofy ass rolled up in your moms mazda was "******":. :gtfo2:

The only Ethug here is you, and panda.

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Reaction score
bikrboy you just crossed the line u fucking pussy ass bitch..you wanna talk more shit ill be glad to meet up with your Faggit ass right now you fucking cunt..you got the balls to say shit on here why didnt u come talk shit to my face you Panzy ass faggit

Importsnrice

The tech kid!!
Reaction score
says the guy who comes up to us "HEy guys, im importsandrice" :hsugh: speak for yourself you little arab gonzo nerd.. the first thing out of my mouth when your goofy ass rolled up in your moms mazda was "******":. :gtfo2:

The only Ethug here is you, and panda.
Ya big guy you're still an E-thug. I saw you when I pulled up and I said HEY! you didn't even have the guts to look me in the eye! You can talk shit online but you're still a little goofy lookin' mother fucker in real life!

And if I'm so scrawny you shouldn't have a problem saying anything to me in person right?

And who the fuck is bikrboy? No one even knows you!

Atif is right.
You all love the drama. Shove it.
x38947348738947398473473298432894237328748923.12

/thread

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Reaction score
Why does this seem like thecrytowngarage?
Strats is mostly for a bunch of amateurs to bullshit. No street racing goes down there anymore. It's loaded with cops, jailbait and good food. It's a fun time, but come on, cut this online bullshit.
so were should i go to get a race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom