Netflix Stranger Things

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
do spoiler tags shield live feed or should i bail from live feed for a while :rofl:

I don't believe they are hidden. But if you put a few sentences or something to push it down, it shouldn't show up.

You can also put the spoilers inside a quote box and they wont show up on live feed.

Kinda like dis.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
So did Hopper really die? In the beginning episode where the Russian soldiers were fried by the machine, they turned into blobs. I saw no blob of Hopper.

Not sure but he was on the other side of that blue aura which he chose not to cross. Wouldn't doubt if the next season may have time travel elements or dimensional travel where he exists elsewhere type of thing. Would be cool and fall in line with 80's back to the future themes.

One interesting thing I noticed in this season is there was absolutely no upside down anything. Everything existed in the real world. I kinda liked that it keeps the other world mystique about it.

Megan said "he's in the upside down" after I pointed out he was on the other side of that force field thing when it exploded.

No way he's dead, he has a cult following and they're raking in cash hand over fuckin fist on this series.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

Robin from Stranger Things.

Apparently Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke make great babies.

Robin_S3.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info