• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Stock Hard Fuel Lines???

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Anyone know where you could get these? I am talking about the metal lines running underneath the car and half way up under the hood. Is it possible to get these?

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Well arent they pretty long? Like the length of the car, or are they multiple pieces? Because I live in Iowa right now, and shipping would probably be a pain and I dont have a lot to spend on this right now. But see how much he would want for them. I may talk to a local junkyard too, and see what they say. I cant imagine it being a high demand product.

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Or very minimum, can he got a good picture of what the end looks like where it becomes a nylong line? :D

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Great thanx man.

Oh one last thing while you talk to him. Any chance of seeing if he has a spare ac/heat blower motor. I emailed him a couple weeks ago about it, and never got a response, and just sort of forgot about it till now. Thanx again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom