Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
her car is evil cause i remember laster summer when i was in the srt next to you guys on randal and big timber...launched hard off the light next to you and blew my IC piping off....i did that a lot over the summer come to think of it

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
yeah, i didnt launch my car for shit as you can hear, he did cause he took off like a bat outta hell. and judging from length of gears, that was prior most my mods, had exhaust at that point, not much else

her car is a factory freak. Stock GT's should run low 14's or really high 13's but i clipped alot of mid 13 second cars with her car after she got a couple of bolt ons. Factory freaks FTW!!!

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
I wish there was a video of me and chads epic race between his cobra and the vette that never happened

I had a supercharged Z06 killa GT at the time not a COBRA dingle dick...

BTW: I ate my buddies intake only C5 Z06 up so you would have not wanted to post that vid if we did race :rofl: They tried 2 different drivers but the same result BOOSTED2V > Z06

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info