Steve Young autographed 16x20

VenomousDSG

Born ready
Reaction score
Brand new autographed framed/matted Steve Young picture. The picture is 16x20, and the frame is 20x24. Comes certified both by Sports Memorabilia Inc, and Global Authentics LLC. Both extremely reputable places.

$80

Last edited:

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Why did both of these get signed on their nuts?

How hard is it to authenticate a signature? I have a Walter Payton, William Perry, and Mike Singletary. I know they are real because I met them all and had to pay $10 in like 1993 at the McCormick place.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm sure he signed it in the only place on the picture a black marker would show up.

OP
VenomousDSG

VenomousDSG

Born ready
Reaction score
Why did both of these get signed on their nuts?

How hard is it to authenticate a signature? I have a Walter Payton, William Perry, and Mike Singletary. I know they are real because I met them all and had to pay $10 in like 1993 at the McCormick place.
Guess they liked signing their nuts, haha.

Three best authentication services are PSA/DNA, JSA, and Global Authentics. They all have websites and you can check out their services and fees. Usually you have to mail in your stuff. Some can get authenticated at the signings themselves, like these, and the fees are much cheaper.

You wouldnt happen to want to get rid of the Payton one would you? I have a Perry and Singletary one in my collection already.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I would entertain getting rid of it. I will show you pictures as soon as I have some time to take them.

OP
VenomousDSG

VenomousDSG

Born ready
Reaction score
Keep in mind though, unauthebticated signatures don't fetch near authenticated ones. If you got it the way you say you did and the signature looks legit I'd make you a serious offer.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
No problem I even have a picture of me with each player at the time of signature.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom