Disney+ Star Wars Rebels

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I think Rebels discussions were probably blended into the clone wars thread. But yeah, if you enjoyed clone wars, and wanna have more of an inside edge on anything star wars related that disney is putting out right now, Rebels is a must watch.

I'm still waiting for my Hondo spinoff Disney. Come on!!

Reactions: Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I like Rebels more than Clone Wars.
That depends on the season. Clone Wars took a little longer to find itself, but when it did, it was some of the best SW has to offer.

Rebels is pretty consistent across the series. The characters aren't as memorable, and it relies on already established characters from CW in a lot of it.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Also. Just noticed. Numa has a pink stuffed animal in Clone Wars.
1692238253706.jpeg

In rebels it’s embroidered on her outfit. Also her armor has the name Boil in Aurabesh. Boil is one of the clones who rescued her as a child.

I love these little details.
1692238440073.png

• Love
Reactions: IDAFC21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Oh man. I forgot how much I enjoyed the B1 battle droids, and The Clone Wars in general.

The Last Battle was an awesome throwback episode to the Clone Wars.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
God damnit. Another detail.

In Season 3 Sabine Wrens armor has an image of Morai on her left paldron. A nod to Ahsoka.

I also noticed her s3 helmet has a Nite Owl logo on it.

Man, I’m noticing SOOOOOO many details on this watch through. Or I already noticed and I need way more Ginko Baloba cause I’m gonna forget again!

Also, the animation quality had a huge boost from season 2. Way better texture and lighting.

IMG_0317.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info