Gaming Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Man.

Fuck. This. :ROFLMAO: I've knocked the difficulty down a notch. I dont care. I am just not gelling with the combat in this game this time for some reason, and I am not gonna let that ruin the game for me. I've got so much fucking frustration in my life right now and I do not need any more added to it when I am trying to play a fucking video game and trying to escape from it all for a little while.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Man.

Fuck. This. :ROFLMAO: I've knocked the difficulty down a notch. I dont care. I am just not gelling with the combat in this game this time for some reason, and I am not gonna let that ruin the game for me. I've got so much fucking frustration in my life right now and I do not need any more added to it when I am trying to play a fucking video game and trying to escape from it all for a little while.
I started on Knight, realized I completely forgot how to play so moved to Padawan, got my groove on upped it to knight, then onto Master, tried Grand Master and got my shit pushed in, went back down to Master.

Then I found the challenge with two Rancors and busted the difficulty down to Padawan, still died like 20 times. Finally beat the two Rancors, upped it back to Master.

even after that I still varied the difficulty level. Oddly enough the Rayvis, and Dagan fights were easier than many of the other challenges like the Rancors, or that god forsaken Oggdo Bogdo boss challenge.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Finally got the "kylo ren" saber. Don't know that I like it much, at least not for normal combat. I'm sure it has its purpose. right now I'm just rocking the dual saber and single w/ blaster
I tried the light staff. It’s okay for crowds. And the dual saber stance is okay. But honestly I just maxed out the classic single saber and it works perfect for me.

I played with single saber and blaster stances. And I really only used blaster stance for enemies at a distance. But even then, there isn’t enough ammo so you have to close distance to attack and recharge thr blaster.

The cross guard stance just feels like a waste to me.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
This game is still not without its glitches. I was back on Koboh, out in the bluffs somehwere, just finished a story mission. and stopped at meditation point so I could fast travel back to the saloon. It put me back, but all I could hear was the music playing up top, and the screen was just black. Nothing I could do. Had to close the game. Think that's a sign I've played enough today. My save says 15.8 hours, but my playstation profile is saying 19. I did briefly load the game back up to make sure all was good. Which is it was.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I believe it :ROFLMAO:

EA has released some interesting statistics from the recent Star Wars action game, that seems to confirm that more players lowered the game’s difficulty than raised it.

The default difficulty, Jedi Knight, was the most popular, played by 52.5% of players. Meanwhile, Story Mode and Jedi Padawan made up 29.5% of the player numbers combined. The harder difficulties, Jedi Master and Jedi Grand Master were much more rare, making for a combined total of just 18%.

Only 4% of players played Star Wars Jedi: Survivor on its hardest difficulty.

Hilariously, 489 players were defeated by Rick the Door Technician – a sort-of boss that appears early in the game who is felled just as easily as a regular Scout Trooper.

I mean, come on. Seriously, guys?

Conversely, over 9 million players have been defeated by Rancor, while the most popular lightsaber stance is single-handed (31%) followed closely by dual wield (29%).

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Man, where those 489 players at like 1% health that Rick could kill them?

He didn’t even last 1 second, I force pulled him and put a lightsaber through his gut. I was in a hurry!

And I’m surprised on 9 million players died to th Rancor. Seriously how does anyone not die at least once to that beast.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
? I did not know you could do that. Interesting
Yep, found it when I was exploring the options just after I got it, literally never played a single minute and I all, "Turn that shit off!"

1685801343556.png

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Nice. I think I need to disable fall damage as well :ROFLMAO:

Arachnophobia safe mode :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't really remember any real spiders in my play through, and I don't have it enabled. Unlike the first game on Kashyyyk.

So I looked it up, this is so stupid lol. It removes the teeth and adds some "black" censor bars. LMAO. WTF why even bother.
1685818305991.png

1685818331292.png

1685818347749.png

1685818366454.png

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info