Gaming Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I just looked, I have 24hrs in the game already, lol. I don't think I've gotten ANYWHERE near close to the story line. I'm basically running around, exploring every nook and cranny till I can't go any further, then I go somewhere else and do the same.

If the story goal says go right, I go left. If it says go up, I go down.

Probably why I found the Rancor LONG before I was ready lol. I must have died 15-20 times trying to kill that thing.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I just looked, I have 24hrs in the game already, lol. I don't think I've gotten ANYWHERE near close to the story line. I'm basically running around, exploring every nook and cranny till I can't go any further, then I go somewhere else and do the same.

If the story goal says go right, I go left. If it says go up, I go down.

Probably why I found the Rancor LONG before I was ready lol. I must have died 15-20 times trying to kill that thing.

Unfortunately I only got maybe 15 minutes of time w/ the game today. completed one more side quest on Koboh tho. I checked before I started and according to playstation it says I had 10 hours into the game (I think about 8 of that was yesterday :ROFLMAO: ) but I definitely feel like I have more than that.

And yeah, that Rancor was the VERY first thing I went to when I got to Koboh.... Gave it about 3 attempts and said NOPE. But since you have to go "retrieve" your stuff from the enemy that kills you, I did have to jump back down there one last time, get my stuff, and then RUN AWAY!!! I don't think ive ever scrambled up a wall faster.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, I FINALLY got to the point where I can how get through the Green Forcefields. Don't bother searching for a way around them, you need to complete a mission with Merrin. She gives you a charm that lets you dash through the force fields. So, when you encounter one, just walk away, there is no getting around it.

I still have not found a way to get through those yellow doors that have a crack in them. I tried the exploding roller mines, but nope.

Also, the weird rocky spiderweb stuff can only be burned away with a tool you get for BD1, again on a story mission.

At this point, I have I think all but 3 of the locked paths open. I still don't have the thing I need for those weird electrical looking ball things, which is a BD1 thing. And the yellow doors, and then finally those objects that are just too big/heavy to move. I think you have to learn some force power to get those open.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
gonna cry tobey maguire GIF

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And I'm on Jedha now. Whittled Kobah down to just a couple rumors left, but one of them is the Rancor, so NOPE, and the other didnt sound very interesting or worth my time at this point. And I havent even explored all of Kobah yet so there may be more shit I haven't found yet. But fuck that place.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
jesus fuck. Just the sheer amount of things that have tried (and often succeeded) to kill me just on my way to my FIRST objective in Jedha.........wtf. I know the first game was frustrating at times but I do not remember it being THIS frustrating. I need to go back to car mechanic simulator.

• Haha
Reactions: Aircal

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
jesus fuck. Just the sheer amount of things that have tried (and often succeeded) to kill me just on my way to my FIRST objective in Jedha.........wtf. I know the first game was frustrating at times but I do not remember it being THIS frustrating. I need to go back to car mechanic simulator.
It was exactly this frustrating. :)

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I finally beat the two rancors. I ended up turning the difficulty down from Jedi master to padawan. Even still, I probably died 20 times. The rancors can grab you and eat you and it’s instakill. You can supposedly spam right bumper to get out of it, but not once did it work.

Couple of times i got so close to killing one of th rancors. Like just a sliver of health left. But nope. One of them would get me with a unblockable attack while I was dodging another attack. Then boom dead.

I also discovered by accident the upgrade that lets you see all treasure chests. But there are others. I need to do these.

I also beat Rayvis, he’s so much easier than the Rancors.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info