Movie Star Wars Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker *SPOILERS*

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Man, I'm going back and reading this thread and getting mad about this movie all over again. What the fuck were they thinking? My day is totally ruined now. Thanks.

It makes it even worse now that I've watched TCW and Rebels. Shows designed for actual children that have better story telling, acting, depth, and meaning than these big budget steaming piles of shit.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
There was no context where I saw it, just a random bump of an old thread about a shitty movie.

So I checked it out. The video is a real ad for Burberry (sans the Lightsaber obviously). The voice-over is taken from something else. I am always thinking "what the fuck were they on when they filmed this" everytime I see a cologne/perfume ad, so this one is right in line with the rest.

Reactions: blue-sun

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
So I checked it out. The video is a real ad for Burberry (sans the Lightsaber obviously). The voice-over is taken from something else. I am always thinking "what the fuck were they on when they filmed this" everytime I see a cologne/perfume ad, so this one is right in line with the rest.
Can't really be Driver doing the voice over.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
FB_IMG_1694563451644.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info