Disney+ Star Wars: Clone Wars animated show is coming back

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Chopper is such an asshole droid :LOL: but I'm completely ok with it.
I supposed I should have watched the credits earlier, Chopper is voiced by Dave Filoni himself.

All that swearing Chopper does if translated was probably how he hated Kathleen Kennedy and the new trilogy.

Finally finished Rebels. Early season were difficult with the Zeb/Ezra/Chopper childish shenanigans. Season 3/4 are the better seasons.

Season 4, Ep 10 is a gut punch, but one I saw coming easily at the start of the episode.

Rebels with all its faults is still infinitely better than the New Trilogy.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Missed this one.

The little Twilek "Numa" from early season 2.
1591806247370.png

Grew up and was in Rebels for a few episodes.
1591806305240.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
tumblr_m3ckt9jonn1qkw4cgo1_500.gif

The Bad Batch is getting their own series!! .......But not until 2021.

The new series is set in the “post-Clone War era,” which would place it chronologically in between Clone Wars and Rebels and will focus on the four clones as they “take on daring mercenary missions” and “struggle to stay afloat and find new purpose,” following the fall of the Republic and the rise of the Empire.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Just finished clone wars working on Rebels. I don't know if I can really believe that Ashoka would fight so well against Maul. Anika and Obe One could not beat him one on one. But still was a great ending.
Also if she and Rex knew about the chip was there just no one to tell ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info