Disney+ Star Wars: Clone Wars animated show is coming back

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Finally finished Clone Wars, and watched all of season 7.

While the Trace thing was kind of meh.

Those. Last. Four. Fucking. Episodes.

HOLY SHIT.

Would have paid to see that in a theater, TWICE.

In Dave Filoni I trust. Give the man complete control of the Star Wars property. This man knows how to write Star Wars.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yessssssssss. Yeah the first part of the season was quite meh. But yeah....the final 4 MORE than make up for everything. I'm still plugging back thru. Think Im maybe 6 or 7 episodes into S4 now. Will continue knocking them back out tonight. Going back thru now, some of the Ahsoka central episodes make her whole journey even more tragic than it already was. There's one line she says in like the 2nd to last or the last episode in S7 that just keeps playing thru my head the whole time that really nails down her entire story arc over all 7 seasons and why she made the choices she made.

As a jedi, we were trained to be keepers of the peace, not soldiers. But all I've been since I was a padawan is a soldier.

Reactions: Aircal

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
The Music too. Completely different from just about all of the episodes before it.

My opinion is that the last 4 episodes were written as a single movie by a very small group of writers. Dave Filoni has writing & directing credits on the last 4. I would need to watch the credits on the previous s7 episodes, but I'm sure he's listed as the supervising director on all of them.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, just had to ask this. They had to do this on purpose.

Why does the Venator Star Destroyer look like Jar Jar Binks' head.

1590374343946.png

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Coming this Feb. I'm in!

Just noticed something about this trailer.

The part where Ahsoka is on the star destroyer bridge is exactly 1 minute and 6 seconds into the trailer, ergo 66 seconds. And its also the scene when Ahsoka is sensing Anakin falling to the Dark side and Order 66 is executed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info