Disney+ Star Wars: Clone Wars animated show is coming back

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just came to post "NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA"

Not reading anything in this thread till I finish re-watching Clone Wars 1-6 and then get Disney+ so I can watch S7.

:)

I was wondering why you've been conspicuously absent from this thread. Come on man, get on it!! Now's the perfect time. I'm almost considering restarting everything as well now.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
You Might wanna start with downloading the first 3 seasons. The episode order when this show first started was a bit...jumbled. Unless you want things jumping around a lot, there's a chronological order people have come up to view them in. By about season 4 things kinda level out and you can pretty much go in order

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I mean you dont HAVE to. But this way groups certain story threads together in a much more traditional manner
I forgot just how impressive the shows battles can be. The season 2 ep “landing at point rain” is the very first time you see the level of quality and realism the show comes to be known for.
It’s an incredibly intense sequence when they have to land on the planet Genosis.

now. Back to binging clone wars

Reactions: IDAFC21 and Aircal

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I forgot that the end of Season 4 is when Dooku really begins to fear Skywalker. Its the first time we see in any fight where Dooku is on the backfoot and can only just keep up with Anakin.

Finally entering season 5 the Season of the Maul. So looking forward to finishing this up again and starting Season 7.

Its SOOOO Hard to avoid all the "lets explain" and "reaction" videos to the S7 finale.

Watching the seasons so quickly you really get a sense for just how far the animators have come in in a short time. Season one's animation is very choppy and stiff. Movements don't really look natural. By season two they work it out, but its really only when you watch the fights in seasons 4 when you see how much better they got at animation.

The scene lighting also gets a phenomenal upgrade by season 3 and 4. I don't know if thats an increase in budget, increase in skill, increase in rendering power, or a combination of all 3.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I'm struggling to continue with this. I'm maybe 5 eps in.
If you like Star Wars it really is some of the best character development and expansion on the movies. you'll find anywhere. The real stand outs in terms of development are Ahsoka, and a few of the Clones like Waxxer, Boil, Rex, Cody, Fives, Hevy...

Its easy to get through because they are only 22 minutes per episode. And with only bout 20 eps per season its really more like 5 one hour episodes per season.

It really does help to watch it in Chronological order (Damn you Lucas/Disney!) They had a chance to FIX this on both the bluray release, as well as when they put it up on Disney+.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
You know, this is probably the third time I've watched ep 120, Innocents of Ryloth now, and I'm just realizing that some of the clones refer to the twi'lek's as "tail heads". :ROFLMAO: God thats so awful.
yep.

Did you also notice that every single barracks shot has a 50's style Pin-up poster in the unfocused background of a scantily clad Twilek?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info