Disney+ Star Wars: Clone Wars animated show is coming back

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
It’s a great show. But I’ll be the first to say it’s got some downright painful episodes. Mostly the fortune cookie early Ashoka centric episodes.

Some of the c-3po / R2d2, and some of the Jar Jar eps are painful.

I’ll say though your about to hit season 3. From here the multi-episode arcs are starting.

The mandalore, Maul/Savage, and Umbara arcs are all high points.
so far the Jar Jar ones have been the worst. R2 has been cool so far, 3PO hasn't really been in alot of episodes so far.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
If you can get out of the first 2-2.5 seasons it gets way better.

View attachment 115803

Finally made it to the great episodes from season 3. The chronological list has most of season 3 without jumping around, just watched a bunch in a row last night, episodes 13-19 I believe. I think the fact that they were great made me want to keep watching.

I also thought Obi Wan started yesterday, April 27th. Nope, it's May 27th. So I think I might be able to get these done before that airs.

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
Finally made it to the great episodes from season 3. The chronological list has most of season 3 without jumping around, just watched a bunch in a row last night, episodes 13-19 I believe. I think the fact that they were great made me want to keep watching.

I also thought Obi Wan started yesterday, April 27th. Nope, it's May 27th. So I think I might be able to get these done before that airs.

Glad you stuck it out. Its crazy how much this show will expand the starwars universe for you.

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
For a while there it was rough getting through the episodes.

Should I go with Rebels or Bad Batch next?
Honestly it took me having a full week of downtime in the office at work to pull it off. It was hard to watch some of them despite being PAID to do so :ROFLMAO:. I personally did Clonewars -> Rebels -> Bad Batch. But Bad Batch kind of picks up where Clone Wars leaves off so that might make more sense.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Chronologicaly Rebels takes place after Bad Batch.

I don't think right now it really matters much. Either way is gonna be fine. Mostly because Bad Batch episodes for the most part don't tie in with Rebels, except for a few characters that show up as kids in Bad Batch, but are main characters in Rebels.

Reactions: blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Finished season 6 last night, episode 121 in this list, 12 more to go then I can watch Bad Batch. I think I can get it done in the next week. I'm surprised that Ahsoka only appears once in season 6, in Yoda's vision . I'm curious to see how 7 pans out.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finished season 6 last night, episode 121 in this list, 12 more to go then I can watch Bad Batch. I think I can get it done in the next week. I'm surprised that Ahsoka only appears once in season 6, in Yoda's vision . I'm curious to see how 7 pans out.

Just wait until you get to the last 4 episodes of season 7. So epic. And make sure you watch all 4 at the same time

Reactions: blue-sun and Aircal

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
If the title is red, pay attention, big things are gonna happen.

1653948749205.png

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Marking this one in spoilers just in case someone doesn't want to know.

The little Twilek Girl "Numa" you see early on Clone Wars when Waxer & Boil rescue her during the Ryloth liberation campaign comes back in Rebels too as an adult.

I think that's one of the strong points for the story telling in CW'a and later Rebels and Bad Batch. These seemingly minor characters can grow up to become either strong primary characters or nice nods to the past as you get to see a little more of their story and where they ended up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info