Disney+ Star Wars: Clone Wars animated show is coming back

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Watched the first 8 episodes over the last 2 nights, just have the last 4 left and I'll be done with Clone Wars. My guess is Asohka takes out Maul with Anakin's help.
The final 3 (maybe 4?) episodes could have been cut as a movie. You should make sure you have enough time to keep going when you start. As said before, the logo will be red when you know its about to be those episodes.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
The final 3 (maybe 4?) episodes could have been cut as a movie. You should make sure you have enough time to keep going when you start. As said before, the logo will be red when you know its about to be those episodes.

Yeah, the plan is to watch the last 4 in one sitting, probably tonight. Oh and I've been watching most these episodes in my home theater in 120". Been very cool!

Reactions: IDAFC21 and Sprayin

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
what-why.gif

Reactions: blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
So now that you watched it, should the last 4 not have been a single movie?

And the music is so dark, if not for the title card, you could STILL tell it would be a much darker episode.
It felt more like a film and less like an animated show. A bit disconnected from the series, but in an elevated way. I wish the whole series looked/felt like these episodes.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Finished and hoooooooooooleeeeeeeeeee shit they Fucked up by not making the last 4 a movie. FANTASTIC!

I particularly enjoyed the whole series as it does a fantastic job showing the relationships/bonds that Anakin had, making his outcome that much more saddening
It definitely fixes the light switch feeling of Anakins fall from AotC and RotS. You can see him getting closer and closer as the war drags on.

But yeah, the last 4 are incredible.

Now that you have completed Clone Wars, its time for Rebels. Stick it out through the childish antics of Ezra, Zeb, and Chopper, and it grows into a great series with some big emotional hits.

Or you could watch Bad Batch first. Technically Bad Batch is chronologically earlier than Rebels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info