Gaming Star Wars Battlefront II

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Was it the microtransations that pissed everyone off? Were those present in the beta? Or announced afterwards? It should be next to impossible to lose money on a Star Wars game. So many people, like myself, will buy it even if the rumblings are that it isn't that great. Granted I wouldn't pay the full $60 based on what I've heard.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
I may have to stick to campaign or AI battles. I was getting my ass kicked all over the place. Sure, it was my first time playing, but sheeeeeeeeit.

Excited to play it when I get my PS4 pro bundle.

I played the beta briefly and every time I spawned and engaged a player, I was killed in seconds.

I like how it looks and the fact that there is now a campaign.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
It's funny, each new console I get as the years go by, the fewer and fewer games I have. I went from having like 40 Nintendo games to having maybe four or five XBO games.

^ this.

I have PS4 and I only have like 7 games. My old Ps3 had like 25 games and yada yada.

Oddly enough, its this that is guiding me back into PC Gaming vs console gaming.

With the PC, I can just upgrade away and keep the graphics going better and better.

With the Consoles, its like a few titles and then I don't use the console any more.

I probably own 10 games max for my Xbox One. I end up using it more as a streaming video platform to watch various TV shows than anything else.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info