Disney+ Star Wars: Andor

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
great finale. Fantastic series. Sometime before this weekend is out I will fire up Rogue One again. Been craving a rewatch of that even before Andor came out, but I wanted to wait until I got thru this show

SC also has a very interesting theory about Luthen's backstory. If even a 10th of it is true we're gonna need a Luthen series next!! I'll put this vid in spoilers just because

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I also forgot to bring this up last night, but

That fucking Sparta kick from the bell tower dude knocking that storm trooper off the tower was fucking EEEPPPPIIIICCCC!!!!!!! That dude is one of the coolest characters in this show :ROFLMAO: Wouldn't be surprised if they do a spinoff on him next. Star Wars: Anvil Guy

Reactions: Mook

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
The other day I was going to post a question here as to how much time was between this show and Rouge One. As in Rouge One Andor is an intelligence officer in the resistance. So I assume there is a good amount of time between the two events. I was really hoping to see more seasons of the show. It seems there is plenty of time to have several seasons and build upon this storyline. As this season was great. I would love to see more of this story vs watching more of, the hard to watch most of the time, The Book of Boba Fett.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I thought they originally ordered 3 seasons.
I mean, I'd rather see three seasons than two. lol

Also, the Lthen theory that Screen Crush talks about would be awesome if that was the planned story all along. I have a feeling next season will talk about what ends up making Sol Gererra beyond paranoid. Seeing how Luthen has him worried after Anton Kreegyr being offered up.

I also just caught that Sol Gererra is a reference to guerilla leader, Che Guevara. I'm slow. haha

And thank goodness for Screen Crush. As their videos show nuances of the story, characters, music, the way scenes are shot, etc. So many things I would never have caught or known about.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Screen Crush cliffs?
I assume you are talking just about the Luthen video? Someone came up with a theory that Luthen is a Jedi in hiding since the Jedi purge. With evidence to support it. It's a good watch.

But every episode they have a video that goes over it. They show things in the plot, how it pertains to the overall universe, character building that happens, how framing the person can tell you what the director is trying to convey, and so on. Like the addition of an instrument to the intro theme and what that instrument means. Just a lot of cool explanations. Be it the story or filmmakers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info