SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

Reactions: IDAFC21

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
And finished. They released it as 3 episodes because it really could have been a single episode.

This is how you do real cinema. This is the kind of Star Wars content I want to see. It's not a campy, cheesy space opera like everything else. It's not a stylized western. It's an actual story. It has real depth.

They spend the 1st 2 episodes developing the story (I can already hear people on here complaining that nothing happens) but the 3rd episode is the payoff. I'll gladly ride that rollercoaster any day.

Definitely watch all 3 in one sitting.

Huggerorange73

Big government pro Russian dude AKA Comrade Mike
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
And finished. They released it as 3 episodes because it really could have been a single episode.

This is how you do real cinema. This is the kind of Star Wars content I want to see. It's not a campy, cheesy space opera like everything else. It's not a stylized western. It's an actual story. It has real depth.

They spend the 1st 2 episodes developing the story (I can already hear @Mook on here complaining that nothing happens) but the 3rd episode is the payoff. I'll gladly ride that rollercoaster any day.

Definitely watch all 3 in one sitting.
Fixed it for ya. ???

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
If they released just the first 2 episodes, no one would be excited to wait a week for #3. The pacing is excruciatingly slow. Luna is fantastic but I want my campy, space opera Star Wars back. This change in style would have worked with a character you're invested in. I found myself cruising the internet on my phone during the show. I'm in because it's Star Wars but I can't wait for the train to leave the station.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
If they released just the first 2 episodes, no one would be excited to wait a week for #3. The pacing is excruciatingly slow. Luna is fantastic but I want my campy, space opera Star Wars back. This change in style would have worked with a character you're invested in. I found myself cruising the internet on my phone during the show. I'm in because it's Star Wars but I can't wait for the train to leave the station.
Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21 and Mook
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info