TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Taking any bets if we get a brief Vader cameo?

TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm not sure WHERE they'd work him in but they cant bring him back via tv and not use him for all the pre new hope stuff.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
of course screencrush has a 22 minute breakdown of this trailer :LOL: But god damnit if his theories don't get me even more excited for this

TS
TS
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I don't like these shows doing multiple episode premiers.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
And finished. They released it as 3 episodes because it really could have been a single episode.

This is how you do real cinema. This is the kind of Star Wars content I want to see. It's not a campy, cheesy space opera like everything else. It's not a stylized western. It's an actual story. It has real depth.

They spend the 1st 2 episodes developing the story (I can already hear people on here complaining that nothing happens) but the 3rd episode is the payoff. I'll gladly ride that rollercoaster any day.

Definitely watch all 3 in one sitting.

huggerorange73

Mega Fan Mike
Reaction score
And finished. They released it as 3 episodes because it really could have been a single episode.

This is how you do real cinema. This is the kind of Star Wars content I want to see. It's not a campy, cheesy space opera like everything else. It's not a stylized western. It's an actual story. It has real depth.

They spend the 1st 2 episodes developing the story (I can already hear @Mook on here complaining that nothing happens) but the 3rd episode is the payoff. I'll gladly ride that rollercoaster any day.

Definitely watch all 3 in one sitting.
Fixed it for ya. 🤣🤣🤣

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
And 1-3 watched. Yeah this is good stuff. Been waiting for this for a long time and I am not disappointed thus far

And of course

Lead Pipe

See what happens Larry
Reaction score
If they released just the first 2 episodes, no one would be excited to wait a week for #3. The pacing is excruciatingly slow. Luna is fantastic but I want my campy, space opera Star Wars back. This change in style would have worked with a character you're invested in. I found myself cruising the internet on my phone during the show. I'm in because it's Star Wars but I can't wait for the train to leave the station.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
If they released just the first 2 episodes, no one would be excited to wait a week for #3. The pacing is excruciatingly slow. Luna is fantastic but I want my campy, space opera Star Wars back. This change in style would have worked with a character you're invested in. I found myself cruising the internet on my phone during the show. I'm in because it's Star Wars but I can't wait for the train to leave the station.
Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

Top Bottom