Paramount Star Trek: Strange New Worlds [Paramount +}

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
watched the 1st 2 episodes. Super woke cast and characters jammed down your throat. every female is super snarky with constant one line comments for everything.. I mean everything. Wife can’t stand it at all lol. I’ll give it 1 more episode but it’s not likely one I’ll be watching much of.
Okay watched the 3rd episode. It was just decent enough to save it for me. Will watch the 4th.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Yeah series seems soo much worse. At least the 1st 2 episodes were, something happens, cut to the dyke and drop a snarky comment. Captain issues an order, cut to the security office chick for her snarky comment, ship getting shot, #1 makes her comment before the captain can issue orders. I do believe Kirk would have slapped a bitch for that shit..

Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Well that’s the thing. Discovery and Picard had this super work cast and character thing but it was not nearly as in your face as this series and they moved on past that and had good stories. My wife and I both watch Picard and still working on Discovery and it’s been solid.

I’m going to convince my wife to watch the 3rd episode even though she absolutely rage quit the 2nd and I’m really hoping it gets better as it goes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info