Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Meh.

The whole thing about needing a crew? Literally all Picard would have to do is call up the old Enterprise crew, he'd have a ship in an instant.

I withhold judgement until later trailers.

CBS is however obviously following the JJ Trek again, if the the F&F action scenes are any indication.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Will wait to see more, but the de-aging on Brent Spiner just looks terrible. Since Data got blowed up at the end of Nemesis, this is probably B4.

But I'd rather they come up with some crazy Noonian Soon aging program to make age like a human so the de-aging CGI doesn't look so terrible.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I have read a lot of reviews and I'm not hopeful. True Trekkies are giving it terrible reviews. I'm NOT trying to bring politics into this but Stewart came out himself in a recent interview complaining about how everyone got along in TNG and how bad the world is with Boris Johnson and Trump. He says England is fucked now and America will be for 4 more years. I don't want my Star Trek captain having TDS permeate a SciFi series. The series is set in the future when Trump/Johnson/the whole current situation should be so far in the past it's only a historical memory. Instead it sounds like it's going to be front and center.

Just do good SciFi and leave the Hollywood political attitudes out of it.

• Wow
Reactions: MrDragster1970
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info