Stangfreak, JayKruger, and 2 kills (not them)

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Me and mark AKA ChromeCobra when out for some cruisin tonight in his Cobra. He let me have the hot seat for the night to get my boost fix :headbang: Thanks again Mark for letting me drive.

SIGHTINGS:

Randy: AKA Stangfreak rolled up on us in the grocery getter. Thought he was some pissed off soccer mom that we might have cut off or somethin', then he pops out like what up! He ended up backing out on the race we had set-up with the cobra vs. mini van. 20 and the hit.... it sounded fair...lol :dunno:

JayKruger: East bound Rt.64. crossing Randall Rd in St. Charles. Your V6 stang looks nasty with that 03' cobra body kit J/K. I threw a rev at ya I'm sure ya saw us...

KILLS:

We decided to take a ride up to the streets since neither of us have been up there in forever. Rent-a-cops kick everyone out shortly after we got there. Everyone jumps on 355 north heading towards strats. I get around a 01' cobra vert before the merge on the on ramp, along comes a white evo cuts off the vert and gets on my ass. I was like "Mark, I think this Evo wants some action." Sure shit, as soon as we jump on the highway he wants some. Peice of cake, he gets on it and passes us, I nail it and came around him half way through fourth and let off. Then we line up, I told him to take the leave on me, he takes off I'm in third, he jumps pretty good were door to door, top of third I put about a half a car to a car on him, click fourth throw the hazards on and just started putting lengths all over his ass. :headbang:

Then I hang back for a little bit. Then I see the same Evo lining up with a black WRX to race I speed up to them. They leave on me right before I get next to them. I down shifted to third, blew past the evo realled in the WRX, clicked fourth and put lengths nasty style on both of them. Only to come up on one of those NO U-Turn deals in the median of the road. There sits a State Trooper.... :rolleyes: :gears:

jaykruger

Juiced, ported and blown
Mar 30, 2007
JayKruger: East bound Rt.64. crossing Randall Rd in St. Charles. Your V6 stang looks nasty with that 03' cobra body kit J/K. I threw a rev at ya I'm sure ya saw us...

Oh yeah I saw/heard you:biggthump

I tried to flag you down when you got down town near RT 30 but you musta missed me I was on the sidewalk in front of the Beehive waiting for you to come down 64. Car looked real good!

You get lucky with the fuzz or did he take you down?

Next time you go out in the area let me know!!

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Oh yeah I saw/heard you:biggthump

I tried to flag you down when you got down town near RT 30 but you musta missed me I was on the sidewalk in front of the Beehive waiting for you to come down 64. Car looked real good!

You get lucky with the fuzz or did he take you down?

Next time you go out in the area let me know!!

For sure I cruised down 64 and saw your car parked behind a building down the street from the filling station.

But hell no I braked hard for a second and looked down, saw I was already doing like well over 100 when I saw him, he busted the U-y and started coming, so I just dropped it back in fourth and took off. Rockstar... :headbang: :burnout:

I'm out there almost every weekend at the Filler with friends so let me know if your heading down there. Later....

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
Me and mark AKA ChromeCobra when out for some cruisin tonight in his Cobra. He let me have the hot seat for the night to get my boost fix :headbang: Thanks again Mark for letting me drive.

SIGHTINGS:

Randy: AKA Stangfreak rolled up on us in the grocery getter. Thought he was some pissed off soccer mom that we might have cut off or somethin', then he pops out like what up! He ended up backing out on the race we had set-up with the cobra vs. mini van. 20 and the hit.... it sounded fair...lol :dunno:

KILLS:

We decided to take a ride up to the streets since neither of us have been up there in forever. Rent-a-cops kick everyone out shortly after we got there. Everyone jumps on 355 north heading towards strats. I get around a 01' cobra vert before the merge on the on ramp, along comes a white evo cuts off the vert and gets on my ass. I was like "Mark, I think this Evo wants some action." Sure shit, as soon as we jump on the highway he wants some. Peice of cake, he gets on it and passes us, I nail it and came around him half way through fourth and let off. Then we line up, I told him to take the leave on me, he takes off I'm in third, he jumps pretty good were door to door, top of third I put about a half a car to a car on him, click fourth throw the hazards on and just started putting lengths all over his ass. :headbang:

Then I hang back for a little bit. Then I see the same Evo lining up with a black WRX to race I speed up to them. They leave on me right before I get next to them. I down shifted to third, blew past the evo realled in the WRX, clicked fourth and put lengths nasty style on both of them. Only to come up on one of those NO U-Turn deals in the median of the road. There sits a State Trooper.... :rolleyes: :gears:

@ 20 and the hit me and the Honda Odessey would've busted you ass! I know this will sound funny, but for a pukewagon it runs out the back door!

Thread Info