Sprinkler Owners Step in

Rebel

Reaction score
It's been warm for a while, minus a freeze warning earlier in the week. Considering turning on the sprinklers to get my yard looking good again. Personally I don't really care that much, I have such a small section of grass I'm not even sure if it's worth it. About 10 x 20ft in the back, and less than 10x10 in the front. Got some bushes and other random stuff that could use probably use it but I also live in the desert so I assume anything growing out here is used to lack of water. Looking at my water bill, during the summer months last year when I ran the sprinklers I used about 5-6K gallons extra per month. I understand it's an only extra $30 a month or so but for you homeowners out there, how important is it for you to have a perfect lawn? People that live next to those that don't have perfect lawns. How do you feel? Trying to decide if I should stop being lazy/ cheap.

muskie

Reaction score
For me I'm not looking for a golf course, but I'm also not looking for a mud pit or dandelion patch.

If it looks like it is taking a turn I'll water it, but I'm not going for a prize winning lawn either

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom